Monday, April 28, 2008

give me a break (Husband and wife dairy ..a comparision..)


HER DIARY

Day night, I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet
at a cafe to have some coffee. I was
shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at
the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go
somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but

he kept quiet and absent. I Asked him what was wrong - he said,
"Nothing" . I asked him if it was my fault
that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to
worry. On the way home I told him that I
loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his
behavior; I don't know why he didn't say,
"I love u, too" .When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if
he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there and watched TV. He seemed distant and absent.
Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10
minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it
anymore, so I decided to confront him with the
situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I
too fell asleep. I don't know what to
do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life
is a disaster.



HIS DIARY ::
Today India lost the cricket match against Bangladesh. DAMN IT.


NOW that's called
Simplicity of Men Vs Complexity of Women !!!

No comments: