Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Poems

Hello Friends how you all been ..its almost ending of the year 2009 and new dawn is about to come...

last year about the same time me and neha had an idea of publishing a book on poems from all the blogger friends we have...so we became busy with our works and everything in job and it took us more time then we anticipated ...this time we have everything ready and we are waiting if our friends are ready to contribute and poems of their own ...u can mail me or even neha..all we need is 2/3 poems of yours and one poem will be selected and you will be given a reply regarding on things to be done...if your really interested in seeing your poem in a book ...then this is the time for you to step up ...the time is less it would be appreciated if you do it ASAP :)....you can write prose ,rhymes and acrostic...any topic u should send atleast 2 :)..so to select the best of it :)...any doubts pls feel free to contact me or neha...

we will be waiting for ur mails..

8 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

Good idea, and commendable job work, Hemu :)

May 2010 bring unlimited joy and happiness in your lives :)

yours,
devika

Amity said...

Hems;

yeyyy...am the first to comment here, sorry been out for almost a couple of weeks, am in a crossroads, he he he...:)

btw, can you include some of my poems? dunno what's best so maybe, you can just click on my sidebar (poems) and be kind enough to select what you want in there...:)

however, if it's much of a work for you, well, i will just submit, how many? 3 best? lemme see later....and oh i forgot my guest post you're tellin me...am i late already? tell me hems...

urs,

amity

Priya Joyce said...

i gave u long ago :P

Suree said...

All the best for the book dude.. so finally u r kicking off the project now...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

ha[[y new year buddy and poem ....lol ...I will send u one too :D

Yamini Meduri said...

hey hi Hemanth

i remember you asking me abt this some time back...good that you are back again..!!! u will soon receive my mail..!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

Happy New year dear...!!!

Happy times are ahead...just live them the fullest..!!!

Prats said...

m i late already ?? ;)