Saturday, January 5, 2008

give me a break ( chat between friends)


Hi guys today mornin something weird happen i came online and sent a mail to my friend sayin good mornin which goes to her cellphone i thought she might come online ...she came online after say abt 30 mins ..she wished me good mornin and so did I after wards she asked me wat was i doin ..i replied nothin much wat abt u r u busy .... by this reply she got frustrated she said there is lot of between the askin questions ... see i asked the question because she came online after 30 mins but today people think u tryin to be smart with them( i dint cause the frustration the thinkin of the person it self causes it )(i just asked casully that r u busy but she thought i was pullin her legs this causes frustration ) now she said i am busy dont disturb me i will talk to u later (hahahah :) ) by this i understood that now i should not disturb her (hahaha ) just kiddin by this i understood never to ask a person r u busy!!
Guys let me tell u even if u feel ur friend is busy dont ask them ...u think they r chating with some others dont ask them they get pissed of (my personal recommendation dont chat at all this is also like a plague which gets into u )
i am just writing my personal expirences nothin more than that i dont say dont chat or dont do that (people these days dont listen to others anyway so wats the use of advicin hahahah :) )

1 comment:

My world...... said...

yeah, i do agree with this,even i dont like anyone askin me R U BUSY.. come on .. it is obvious that u get flustrated for such a reply..!!