Thursday, January 10, 2008

give me a break (one missed call)


Missed Call

Guys do u know abt missed call may be some of u know and some don’t know …let me explain (I got this idea of explainin wen I started givin missed call to my friend wen ever I remember them they got frustrated)

Most no of missed calls given from cellphones r from india .. missed calls r of mainly

1.To play pranks on friends this is done most normally
2. If balance is over in ur cell phone they give missed call to specify the other person to return the call
3. Some keywords r kept in the missed call to specify that I have reached the specified location which we decided(this thing mostly happens between lovers as they think they r (hey don’t get me wrong I am not into this lovin thing so I am poor in that ))
4. If u miss someone then they give missed call to say that I rememeber u from my heart (WHICH I DO FREQUENTLY I give missed calls to my friends wenever I remember them not that I donr have balance or something I love to remind them that I remember them )(recently one of my friend got pissed of called me and asked wat the hell is ur prob y do u give this missed calls may be it looked like a prank to them I am sry for that )
5. Most imp missed call people give them to remind the things to be done by the other end person (which I get mostly because I forget things ;) hahaha just kiddin )
So guys which type of missed calls do u get from these categories may be atleast u get one missed call to specify something may be ur lover will give missed call today(kiddin guys don’t jump on me)

No comments: