Sunday, May 18, 2008

give me a break(................)


Hi guys नमस्ते నమస్కారం ......today i dont know wat actually i should put into the blog was thinkin some thing unusual so everyone likes it...


I was siting on the sands of beach in my city vizag(city of destiny) was thinkin wat if everything we do changes...everything gos bac to normal way.i said normal because everything has changed from the way it used to be...first let me tell u something i have seen a few days bac..i went a marriage of my friend wer we all had lots of fun and enjoyement...actually the marriage cermony was around 1.16 am in the early hours of mornin ..we like around 7 guys wer there still the cermony was completed..and started of in the car to return and get some scoldin from parents ;)...

my friend was driving the car and we both wer left after droping out the remainin people on the way....we saw that some call center cabs wer still dropin the empoyee's back home..then the topic started that gals have changed a lot ..their dressin sense ,behaviour,flirting the guys..all sort of nonsense they make out of them self..the tradional gal is just dying out....then my friend started arguing that ..western culture is good in some parts ..but wat people actually do is they take all the bad things and leave the good things ...he said he wanted to show me an example and we wer passin through this HDFC BPO which is the biggest in vizag...he warned me dont get shocked ...i dint know wat actually he was trying to say not get shocked..as we wer just passin he slowed down near the BPO ..a guy was actaully kissing a gal out a BPO office ..wat the shit ..i was really out of my mind for quite some time...my friend said this is just a example..and trned the car and passed by a pub (the only one in vizag i suppose) gals and guys wer standin out side in western culture dresses ..gals wer wearin tshirts and short skirts(better to say in beach wear)...

i dint mind wat they wore..but was hard to take they wer having hot drinks on the road...comon is this wat indian culture is all abt..wat have u all learnt from it ..wearin a western dress does not make u to do the same Kissin and drinkin in public places....


This was my experience which made me think hard on a lonely day on the beach sands...so people y does not everything come bacs to the beginin as it was in the tradional way wer women wer respected more then anythin..i dont say i dont respect..but the look of the women is rally changin in a rapid way....so pls gals dont let anything change u into which makes others annoy on thinkin of u......


Srry if rong ..dont fall on me for writing somethng bad or good..pls understand my feelin and be tradional and partial western not total...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

adi chala chala correct

Vamsi Krishna Karthik Valluri said...

Jai srimannarayana..good one ra..i think we have to face worser situations in near future...

ishqia said...

well glad i m not one of these gals..