Tuesday, May 6, 2008

give me a break(Noooo Fear)


As a baby

Fear was none... ... maybe crying when I'm hungry or wet or not cuddled or not sensing the familiar scent of my mom's bosom...

As a Child

Fear was the darkness that is the friend of monsters
Fear was the neighbor's dog that could bite me when I pass by to go to school
Fear was the time when I got home and nobody's there
Fear was losing my dog
Fear was the thought that I won't be in the honor rolls comes closing day.

As a Young
Boy Fear was having Pimples on my skin
Fear was being sick
Fear was having my best friend tell on me
Fear was my crush knowing I like her
Fear was the uncertainty of the future.

As a Grown Up
Fear are the what ifs that keeps plaguing my mind
Fear are the pressing responsibilities that seem impossible to carry
Fear is tiredness of spirit when I seem to have nothing more to give
Fear is being weighed and found out that I am lacking Fear is Fear itself.
As WHOEVER...FEAR IS LOSING YOU!

No comments: