Sunday, August 3, 2008

....................................

srry updated again forgot to put the picture....
P.S: Little Lengthy Post

Happy Friendship Day...... this is wat i am hearing from past 16 hrs......i got so many sms's my inbox got over flodded ...from nite 12 they r comin and not stopin till now... i love u all guys who dint forget me and sendin message to me....and i am srry to all whom i must have missed wishing u....

i left the title blank because i was not sure wat to put there....every blog i go there is a post Happy Friendship day....so if i put the same people get frustrated...they think everyone is writing the same thing over and over again....so i was confused wat to put as the title...i checked out the same with aparna....my friend blogger.... she asked me on wat i was actually posting i said everything and she said no if its everythin u have to think ur self heheeh.....
then its was priya's turn i said i have no idea wat to put as title....then u wud be suprised with her answer's
1.my pals at blogeville
2.frnds 4 life
3.frnds my swweeeet frnds
4.ma frnds
all wer cool ..but the first one was out of the box till the power to deliver friendship day dint really catch soo with the confusion i left it blank..

so really guys how was ur day...mine was awesome as the title confusion there was movie confusion also ....i asked my friend to bring tickets for the batman movie and told him the theater name...he go there and brought the tickets for the mornin show..we wer thrilled to be goin there...and went dirrectly into the theater and sat down with the popcorn and drinks...the trailers wer goin on and we were discussin some things suddenly the lights wer off and the movie started ...... wen i saw the name of production i said wat the $%#& ....u got to be kiddin me ...its Jaane tu ya jaane naa........my god the third time in row i am watching this movie....but i was confused to stay bac or leave...then decided to enjoy it as its totally abt friendship....and was another suprise ...there was a song added in the movie which aamir khan mentioned in his blog....and loved the song soo much ...thnks aamir and my friend who brought the tickets...they made my friendship day cool....actually the confusion abt movie was the mornin show and noon show was jaane thu and evenin & nite wer batman..... so my frnd dint knew abt it....

and too all my blogger friends i have made each one of u a picture as a gift on this day ..hope u wud like them and post in ur blog ...i am puttin up the pics here ...pls check them out...

and for the main event y i am posting this ...i want to wish all my friends each one by name so here comes the list...

Blogger Buddies..
Keshi,Sameera,Priya,Lena,Navya,Pooja,Nithin,Prajyot,Isiqia,Anindita,Ayushi,Aparna,
Cinderella,Mitra,Jessica,Neha,Preeti,Saranya,Smriti
,Sneha

Office Collegues..
Nagesh,Srinivas,Somu,Santhosh,Parvathi,Satyaveni,Chandrika,Hari,Chiru ......a lot more but these wer close to me more then the others..

Frnds from college..

Karthik,Kumar,Radhika,Adi Rajesh,Sirisha cant name all because everyone is close in college...

So guys wish u all a Happy Friendship day and all of u rock it out i deticate the post too the friends..

urs..hemu..

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

pics are damn cool....:) Thank u very much....JTYJN for a third time in row.My god! cheers for your patience!!!!
Happy friendship day to you too,,,:)

preetisoni said...

cool post..........even i also watched jane tu ya jane na 3-4 times..and still ready to watch..anyways cool post.......

one complain..my name was missing there:(
by the way..happy frndship day...

joie de vivre said...

ohh
nice too see my name dere
:))

Sameera Ansari said...

Happy Friendship Day!That's so sweet of you buddy.Thanks for the sweet gift.I had one of the best Friendship days ever today!

A great movie to watch with friends,and that too today :)

Cheers!

Saranya S said...

Nice of you :) Glad that u had a awesome day out. To be honest, I did nothing interesting today! Its great that people in India celebrate it far better than here. well, I celebrate everyday of the year as friendship day (good excuse huh!) lol. anyways, thanks!

Priya Joyce said...

tats so nice of you to spend so much time on us e pals. really luved ur post.

such a thing unites all of us .

mitra said...

Soo many friends!!I envy you ,hemanth..
;)

Keshi said...

Happy Friendship Day to ya too HUGGGGGGGGZ! :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

its a great pleasure and an honor to be mentioned in ur Mates list :) awww..u r so sweet Hemanth!

Keshi.

Lena said...

thats so nice of you, a very sweet post! and happy friendship day once again! :)

Cяystal said...

Aww..it was SO sweer if ya to have my name thre..:)

Hugs!!..

Happyyyy friendshp day..cheeeeers!!!...:)

Cinderella said...

I love that movie !!!!

And this was very warm gesture Hemanth !

Thnx.

SMRITI said...

Hemu...

That was the best Friendship day token anyone has done for me or anyone in years...just goes to say how much you care for your buddies... oh ...and by the way..

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY (A lil belated..srry)...and... Just..wow..nice article and...lovely work with the pics... :)

Cheers mate...

Jessica said...

Happy Friendship Day! I know I'm late. :D Great Post.

Quest said...

Frndship day was a bore with the service providers putting curbs on the free smses......or in other words gave my frnds a bugging free day ;)

Keshi said...

btw wuts ur email? come n leave it in my blog plz. tnxx!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

tnxx!

I just emailed ya with all the instructions. Good luck Hemanth!

Keshi.