Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Heart :)




i want to just write 2 lines abt u diana

she is the hope of light from the candle which kills the darkness
and she is the smile from the tear which comes from happiness
Happy Birthday :)


Yipeee it’s my blog’s birthday :) ….the day has come ….where I began the journey into the world of blogging …i hope my journey continues in this way forever :)….i have achieved lot of things in my world of blogging ….i have got so many friends who care for me so much …who love me so much….some became so close to life..They never stop letting me down :)….they always bring the smile back into my face…my journey began as a little boy into the world …and I am still remained the boy in this blogging world..:)….i am glad to have this blog as my best buddy ….because if which I came to know the world around and in me :)….i think I should not say much more about it as u all know where I came from and what I am doin….these are some of the wonderful dedications I received for my blog birthday :)….




Diana

First from the birthday gal herself :)...

This is for U Hemu.....

Hemu is a special friend who shares.
The one who listens, the one who cares.
He is a glorious blending of loyalty and cheer, faith, love, and trust.

Hemu and I have never met.....hopefully someday we will but I count this very special guy as a true friend...we only got to know each other through our blogs but I feel as though I have known him forever. He lights up my life with his down to earth humour and hilarious stories.

Keep blogging Hemu for many many more years.



Lena
I first want to thank lena for this wonderful template :)…I really thank her from my heart …she has taken out time from her busy schedule to make me a beautiful template for my blog’s birthday…thank u lena…thank u soo much ….

Anwesa

Hemu is actually right when he says:
“no Hemanth,no fun;
know Hemanth,know fun.”
His blog is one of the sweetest I’ve ever read.
I love his spontaneous style.
His posts are not perfect,but definitely precious.
A blogger who can be called universal.


Archana

Its past a year and a month now,that i have a blogpage of my own.For three or four months from then,i hardly had any visitors to my blog.It was after four months,one day i got a mail from Hemanth Potluri.The first compliment i got,for my blog.Thanks for all the lovely comments in there.
Even though i read all the three blogs here,its the picture blog of Hemanth,i like the most.Its got a wide variety of anything and everything cute,with dedications made.

One of the most admired feature about the world blog is the simple,kiddish language used,expressing love and care for friends,which seems to come straight from the blogger's heart;an untouched innocence...

Happy 1st Anniversary for your blog.Its a lovely one.Keep making many more posts like this.
Good luck.




Ayushi(crystal)



Hey Hemz,
This is just a small token of my love for your blog..and of my happiness of it completing its 1st anniversary.

One year back,the journey began
Of muddled up words with strong emotions deep within
The words were of a tall and adorabla guy..
Whose now winning the hearts of several.

I just pray that this blog may continue to eternity
Just for our sake of smiling on its beauty.

Happy Jappy Yappy 1st Anniversary..May you and your blog remain happily married..forever! :D

Keshi

A clear blue SKY
A freshwater LAKE
A singing BIRD
A silent SOUND
A naked HEART
A beautiful SOUL
A gentle HUMAN
A genuine FRIEND

--written by Keshi for Hemz


Neha

Priya Joyce(PJ)


Phoenix (raka)

This blog belongs to one of the sweetest and most loving people in the blogworld, who happen to be my friend. It is an honor to write a dedication for his blog on its anniversary! This blog exudes so much of innocence and warmth. Here is a guy who is a giver and loves unconditionally. His easy and simple ways wins him friends. Here's hoping that there are many more posts and years to come on your wonderful blog.. Don't let losers and negativity deter you from blogging, no-one decides what to write or how to write, but you. So pull your chin up! And smile. All of us want the very best for you, who want you to nurture your talent and spread the smiles like you always do. Keep smiling and keep blogging.
*hugs*
love-phoenix


Saranya

Dear Hemanth

Happy Blogiversary. Congratulations in reaching another landmark. Your blog is wonderful. I have gotten so much fun and always enjoyed your posts and birthday wishes along with gorgeous pictures. Thanks a bunch for that. You always take time for your friends and because of this you have many meaningful friends. May you celebrate many more Blogiversaries!

On your anniversary
While you celebrate your blog
I celebrate you!
You have a caring heart
That is a blend of
Deep love, warm and compassion.
You are a person
Who is always giving
Truly from the heart.
I feel blessed to have
A friend like you
And on this special day
Thanking and thinking
All the wonderful things that you have done
That brought joy to others
And me.
Happy Blogiversary!

20.12.2008



Yamini



I have learnt a lot these days
Through your smiles and unseen tears
With those that got space to stay
On your wonderful place

When I was about to quit
You gave me hopes to stay back
Your place helped me get friends
Your blog soon became dear to me

But when I was happy to be in your list
You left this blogger world
For some pain that it has given you
For some bitter moments here…

But dear friend….
There will always be someone there
Someone who honestly care
Don't worry someday it will all get better
You will have the kind of life you dreamt of

Forget all those bitter moments
And just cheer up on this special day
To see your mornings that grows joyful
Happy birthday to my favorite blog….!!!!

Have a blast…..the day and the blog is all yours….!!!!



Sid(riversoul)

I’ve been to many an awesome blog
Drifted through the tons of fog,
Shifted all the letters around
That’s when this here blog I found!!

This blog has kept me entertained
Its author kept my thoughts retained
It made me dream with youthful laze,
Yet again began the wordy chase!

I thank thee, Hemanth Potluri,
For the youthful charm and the charming glee
For this awesome blog that I love to read
For the lovely rhyme that we truly need!

Today this blog has made a score
Its readers left wanting for more,
It shines tonight and far out bright
As every reader’s heart’s delight!

Happy BirthDay, Bloggie
And Congrats to you, Hemu,
Hope to see many many more such days!


This is for U Hemu.....

Hemu is a special friend who shares.
The one who listens, the one who cares.
He is a glorious blending of loyalty and cheer, faith, love, and trust.
Hemu and I have never met.....hopefully someday we will but I count this very special guy as a true friend...we only got to know each other through our blogs but I feel as though I have known him forever. He lights up my life with his down to earth humour and hilarious stories.

Keep blogging Hemu for many many more years.

There are many more dedications and i have been strictly warned not to show them..:P....well that never stoped me though :)....of all i thank cess who had made me a beautiful power point presentation ...which obviosly i cant post it here :)....but cess made me teary with the beautiful presentation ...it tells that i am the best friend to her :)...thats soo sweet.....cess love ya :)...keep rocking sweetie :)...

above all are the dedications all my friends have given me they have taken time out of their life to write about me ..i am really touched soo much for such love shown by u guys :)....u guys always rock....

everyone is special person for me..i want to thank everyone with my whole heart....u guys had me so special in this blogging world....thank u soo much...there is a surprise for all of u on the new year day :)....i wanted to give it now but...i wanted to mix my blog birthday,xmas eve and new year to give you all the surprise :).....hope u will wait till then :).....



to the suprise i told i wud be saying on this day...i am introducing a new concept into my post :)...its called 5 point with me :)...its little thought i had but may be it wud be flop if u hate it...i would be telling 5 things in my life i hate love or anything that happen before i am making the post :)..and i would do it in every post of mine from now onwards...i mean i will try to keep with the flow :)..hope u like this idea :)....if u dont tell me ..:)...i will try something new...so the concept starts from the next post....


Thanks for ur support once again ...u all rock :) ...\m/


Happy Weekend to all of u ...love ya guys :)...keep smiling..keep writing :)...

urs..hemu..

55 comments:

Cess said...

hey Sweet Pie, happy bday blog!!!! Like the new skin and ur new concept.
Don t change babs u rock the way u are.
Luv u.
C.

Traveler said...

A very nice post Hemanth. A very happy birthday to ur blog. Also the new template rocks.

Saranya S said...

Happy Blogiversary :)
The new template looks nice!

Keshi said...

Its 9:30am Sat in Sydney and I guess ur fast asleep in India right no Hemz? :) Well Im here to wish u a beautiful blog bday today! *HUGZ*

I loved this post! So full of love, warmth and smiles from all the ppl u care abt. Isnt this wonderful. This is what a CONNECTION between 2 hearts portray. Just beautiful!

I hope u hv a lovely rest of the day Hemz cos u deserve the best!

I hv a very busy day today..gotta take my car for Rego and then at nite, a Christmas party :) So yeah, thats why I got in here early. Now u hv a good party here and dun forget to leave a light on for me ;-)

tata HUGS!

Keshi.

V. Archana said...

beautiful template..
beautiful dedications.. and overall a wonderful blog :)

Happy Birthday to Hemanth's blog.
Keep making many more posts like this.

Wishing you good luck always.

Archana.

♥ƐƅyƐяєƅŠ¼Ń”®♥ said...

heya congrats buddy....

sorry was caught up in sumthing...so was not able to give u my gift...but my wishes are all there for you....

Devika Jyothi said...

Celebrations, thanks giving,accreditation....

Much happening here..
Happy B'day Hemu blogs! :)

You are a special young man, my dear...thanking you for becoming one in mine too :)

yours,
devika

RiverSoul said...

Once more,
Happy Birthday, Bloggie
:)

:)
Congrats again
Hemu
:)
I'm so sorry i put it in sooo late
:(
:)
Hope you liked d pic
:)
I made it myself
:)

RiverSoul said...

Beautiful template, btw
:)
:)

Nikhil Menon said...

happy birthday bloggie..I love the new skin and its jus a great concept..Lotsa positive enrgy in those colors and am loving it.. :)

Rock on!! :)

joie de vivre said...

so do i have to add anything now???
bagg full of wishes and love..

m jealous of you
:P

Priya Joyce said...

congrattttttzzzzz!! dear

Diana Sahu said...

Arey yaar gussa kyun hote ho...I was waiting to send u a big thank U message....Happy Blog Anniversary dear...U changed ur template yesterday??...(Good work Lena)...

The entire post Hemu is so very beautiful and positive...loved the way u hav posted each and every comment...When I loggged into my blog today...I first saw urs and Sid's bday posts...U guys made my day yaar...

Ur blog has always been interesting to me yaar...woh isliye kyunki tum jo bhi likhte ho..dil se likhte ho....keep the good work going on...Happy Blog Anniversary again dear.

Vani said...

Happy blog aniversary hemanth. I'm on ma way 2 col nd loggd in on my mob 2 read ur aniv. post. Been poppin in nd out since mrng 2 read it. Got it atlast. Its vry lovely. All dos dedications r touchin. U r a really gud frnd who givs unconditional luv 4 all. Dats y u'v got so many frnds. Ur blogs r sweet nd friendly juz lyk u :) keep bloggin buddy. Ur new template is so cute

Yamini Meduri said...

happy birthday to your blog hemanth....

ur idea is good...dont go out of it....

keep blogging...!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm so I missed ur blog birthday.....Ha
! Now I hate this life away from online....
well I wish ur blog mnay more happy birthdays and may it bring much more beautiful friends ......to u..

Anwesa said...

hi!its me who is late 2de..happy b'de blog!!!n it was a lovely read.i lyk ur 5 pt concept..let blogging go on 4 evr..

Jessica said...

Happy Blog Birthday!! :) Sorry I didn't have a chance to do a writeup. I love your blog, and hope you have many more good years writing!!!

lukkydivz said...

thats a long list of dedications :) lucky u :)

Happy birthday to diana and to ur blog too :)

swati said...

i wonder wat to wish a happy annivrsry or happy b'day..so herez both..b'day 4ur blog n annivrsry wishes for both of u(u n ur blog)
May sunshine be your
Portion,
As you walk down life's
Street.
And warmth and friendship
Follow through
To everyone you meet.

For you n ur blog are a pattern
"Of what I call
Success.
For you have found that
Harmony
Has brought you
Happiness."
happy annivrsry
blog this is 4u!!
“Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.”happy b'day..congrats hemu :)

Phoenix said...

wishing your blog a very very happy birthday!! wishing you many more years of blogging and togetherness...

*hugs* and kisses...

Preetilata【惄】 said...

wowwwwwww.........so many dedications. someone is very famous :)

loved all of them dear.

happy b'day to ur world. may it see many more beautiful happy b'days.

happy b'day to diana too.

ps. whr's ours??

Sameera Ansari said...

Belated Happy B'day to Diana and Happy Birthday to your blog :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@cess

thanks sweetie :)..i try not to change always :)....

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@brundha

hii..:)..after long time :)..thanks soo much :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@saranya

thnks soo much buddy :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi

love ya sweets...u came to vist my blog even tho ur busy :)...thnkss sooo much...

my day was awesome...hope ur weekend did rock it out :)...hoping to see ya soon :)...

hugs

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@archana

i try to post more of it :)....thnks soo much archu :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sourish

dude i know ur always there to support me...well we both r the mischief makers here :P...lol...thnks soo much buddy :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@devika

u made me special by ur sweet comment :)...thank u soo much devika :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sid

thnks dude...i loved the pic..thnks for taking ur time out for making it :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@multi menon

thnks buddy :)..yes the template rocks..thnks to lena for it :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@neha

u can add anything my friend...lots of love to u :)...

dont be jelous :P...u know me :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@priya

thnks soo much dear :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@diana

thnks soo much dear...thnks for the sweetest comment...i try not to change myself ever :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vani

thnks buddy :)...i know u wud come here definitely..thnks for taking ur time out..thnks for the sweet comment :)..


urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@yamini

thnks dear.i try to implement the idea from the next post :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@aparna

thnks appu..seeing u after long time ;)...well i to hate wen u go away from online :P...so come back soon :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@anwesa

thnks anwe :)..thnks for liking the concept :)...i think i wil blog forever :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@jessica

i know u love my blog..its ok ..but u always take time to visit me in ur busy schedule to :)..thnks for the love u showed always :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@divz

thnks buddy :)...s i am very lucky :)..

thnks once again :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@swati

that was a beautiful comment :)...u made the comment into a beautiful dedication :)..thnks soo much swati :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@raka

thnks sweetu :)...hugs :)...

i know ur always there :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@preeti

thnks soo much dear...i am not famous...more people loved me i am soo happy for that :)..



urs..hemu..

P.S:i mailed abt the dedication pls see it :)..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sameera

thnks sami :)...

urs..hemu..

Lucifer said...

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i can say

Kumiththa said...

Very nice post and cool template. Happy birthday Blog:)

Arunima said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 THE BLOG!
(hey i know it's belated nw bt nvr mind wishes r nvr 2 late 2 b given)

Hemu u celebrated the birthday in a grand manner as I can see from the post itself. I missed it...poor me.
Actually I ws out of town so cud nt visit our blogosphere.

Anywaz dear congratulations again!
3 CHEERS to the blog!
:)

RiĆ  said...

wow!tht was a whole lot of dedications. I knw i m late but still better late then never, wish ur blog a very happy b'day and hope u stay here forever. :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@mayz

thnks :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@kumiz

thnks buddy :)

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@arunima

thnks dear..:)....its ok...u know better late then never :)..thnks for all the sweet words..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@ria

yes many dedications... happy for such friends ..:)...hope i to be here forever :)...

urs..hemu..

Diana Sahu said...

@ Preetilata and Sameera - Thanx Sweeties for ur wishes..

SMRITI said...

That is just beautiful...so many lovely dedications...I hope you now realise how much you are loved around here :)
Happy blogoversary Hemz :) May you be around to celebrate many many many many more of these :)