Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sleepless Night With a Tag

Last night was bit uneasy feeling and most of the time i spent sleepless :P...then i rote some lines of rhyme and a prose also ....but u know i am not that good at prose :P...so here are the 2...

my dream scattered into pieces
i open my eyes to find myself in the dark
where the burning sensation increases in my thoughts
making the happiness drain away
tears rolling down my cheeks
but my eyes are searching for the light of hope
when the god fairy showed me the way
towards the dream of truth
taking away my loneliness with a room full of ice creams :P..

Darkness was filled in the room
may be it was cause of a bad dream
which had loads of chocolates and ice cream
making me wake up with a boom
now i feel like a sea bream :P
have to find something to eat in a zoom
or my sleepless night may bring world to doom
and have to go search me in the loom




RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
----> Loose trust on Love

2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?
----> To meet all my friends :)..this i am ready to do anything :).

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
----> one of my friend K she cheated me without giving the chocolate :P

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
----> That's a billion dollar question :P...give it to my mom obviosly..

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
----> When u fall in love with your best friend she is no more best friend but the best sweet heart :)

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
----> being loved is something good as it makes us believe that there is someone out there to care more then u do urself :)...to love someone is to show that "i am there watever happens to the world"

7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
----> True Love always waits

8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
----> The love will bind more :)...and in love there wont be secret and open attach i believe so :)..

9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
----> Stop Social Networking sites which caused many bad things to people who are not matured to know what is good and bad :(..

10. What takes you down the fastest?
----> Left alone makes my mind devils work shop :P

11. What's your main Aim in life?
---->To be the difference in many lives and bring up a smile :)..

12. What's your fear?
----> Being lonely(which i never want )

13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?
----->
Dolls---She is the first person who trusted me for what i am ...so i wud say i am gr8ful to her all my life :)..
Keshi--She has been a super cool buddy..who never lets me down ..and a sweetest heart :)..

both these friends rock my world ...they are so adorable and loved :)...love u both..HUGS..

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
----> How about being married and rich :P...but i got to say both have flaws..if I am single and rich without no one to love me for what i am what is the use...and if i am married and poor..i don't even have a single dime to buy what i can bring happiness to my love...what is the use...so there should be bits and pieces of everything :)..

15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
----> i check my cell phone for what time is it :)

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
----> Well thats impossible in my case of loving two persons :P...if i should pick ...i pick the person who loves me more then me :)....if both do its impossible to get married to both sorry :P...

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
----> obivisouly yes..and i dont believe...giving all is not all what the relation is about...the giving process also binds the love more :)..

18. What's eating you now?
----> some odd feeling about friends not coming to me :(

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
----> Being Single u have the right to do everthing as u wish....being into relation u have the right to do everything as ur gf wishes :P...both are good ..(the relation is good in more ways )..

20. I have to tag 6 people ?

---->
a) Cess(do it when u come back :P)
b)Neha
c)Preetilata
d)Anwesa
e)Vani
f)Devika


5 point something :

5 bad dreams i had :P..

1.lost in jungle and no one can find me :P..
2.falling of a building :P...not of the bed :P..
3.lost my job and could not get other(this economic crisis made me like this :P)
4.no chocolates and ice creams left in this world (i cant think this )
5.being lonely and friends left(this is worst night mare i got sometime )

P.S: pls read this post by sourish which touched me a lot...get the link here

urs..hemu..

27 comments:

rantravereflect/ jane said...

:)
geee.. i feel liek a totally fresh sea brime-- hurray!
:D
loved the poem--
n yehahhh i can imagine how many gazillion calories would be hugging at me in that room fulla ice-creams!

n yeahhhh, abt the tag,
lol at
-teh difference btw being single n being in a relationship- jeez!
-the billion dollar question!
-stop social networking sites- buhahahahahahah..

have a good sunday hemu!

yamini meduri said...

the prose is a good one i liked it...!!!

the rhyme..not needed to say..i know you are a perfectionist in rhymes...!!!

i can never imagine something like that dear...!!!

in my land of dreams....every dream is a hppy one...atleast most of the times....


MY LIST OF 5 BAD DREAMS:

1.i went to the xam late and to add it i forgot the hall ticket.

2.someone was killing the member of octaves when i was already bleeding( i woke up crying that day and it turned to severe fever..)

3. i forgot the letters and the ay we write while writing an exam that i could not write anything from then on

4. was hanging on a bridge across a river while a train was passing by

5. i was made to sit alone on a boat which was sailing in a stream (i am afraid of water dear)

this is my list of bad dreams...!!!

Aneesh said...

Interesting post..
A poem and a tag..
Liked the answers :)

Belated X'mas wishes and Happy new year in advance :)
Sorry I'm late.

Vani said...

I wont complain about ur prose hemanth.U r pretty good :)

U've done a good job with the tag :).
**11. What's your main Aim in life?
---->To be the difference in many lives and bring up a smile :)..**
Liked this one most :)

**1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
----> Loose trust on Love**

Didnt fancy this one much though. U cant loose faith on love just for someone who betrayed u..

Oops I'm tagged! Thnx :) I'll get to it ASAP. I've been already tagged for this one months before.But now I'm in trouble- everyone seems to have done with this one. So, I dunno who am I going to tag in turn! :(

Anwesa said...

ur poetry is as usual,spontaneous.
n ur tag was too sweet..ur 5 point series is a hit in bloggerland..
i'll do this tag asap,coz phoenix has also tagged me with it..

Priya Joyce said...

wow wat lines dude...


haha lol on the fourth answer...

hey 3rd one who's tat frnd :P:P

lol

wow 7..wat cool answer...
10..u r a big shop where the devil comes and works :P

lol I juss loved to go thru those answers..and ur lines cool post man

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

:) :) :)

RiverSoul said...

Nice tag, hemu
:)
:)
You got the Blogger buddy award. From me
:)

joie de vivre said...

aare waah
poem tag
5 point habit
now dats sumthin very gud u kno
diferent hai

aur yaar i dnt lik dese tags..already bohot sare pendin hai
:P

Cess said...

Hey, sorry sweetie, already done this tag here:
http://teline.blogspot.com/2008/09/tagged-or-not-tagged-that-is-question.html

tc

C.

SMRITI said...

Cute cute poem...zoom...doom....loom :) :) reading this the first thing in the morning and this brings a smile to my face.

Thanks for the wonderful replies...esp Q no.13..me and Keshi are honoured :D :D

So u check ur cell fone for time too?? And I thought I was the only one in this universe doing that :D :P :D


Have a happy Monday Hemz...Hugs >:D<

Hemanth Potluri said...

@jane

welcome bac buddy after long time huh!...

well u can smile now then being serious :P...

**n yehahhh i can imagine how many gazillion calories would be hugging at me in that room fulla ice-creams!

yeh i know but cant resist them rite :)....

i had a good sunday how abt u :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@yamini

thnks yami :)..


lol...i am not that perfectionist :P...

when u cant imagine then dont imagine :)...

well ur bad dreams are something new ..and deadly tho :)...hall ticket was common for me when i was doin my bachelors :P...

have a good week ahead :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@aneesh

thnks man :)..welcome bac..hope ur health is good :)..

wish u the same happy new year :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vani

welcome doc :P....well even if u complain i wont do anything :P...lol...

**Didnt fancy this one much though. U cant loose faith on love just for someone who betrayed u..

i know some dont like this answer :P..
can u tell me the size of betrayal :P...no one can judge how the heart can take it when u got dumped ..and some may end their life for it :(....

so u better get doin the tag ..:P...

have a gr8 week :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@anwe

thnks anwe :)...u better go on doin the tag...my 5 point is hit in blogger land...i dint see it coming :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@pj

thnks dear :)...well my devil work shop always gets activated :P...thnks ..

u like the 7th ans ..well that is truth abt me :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@preeti

thnks preetz...but wat is the meaning :P...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sid

thnks man :)...
i got blogger award :O...wow...i wil be there right away :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@neha

thu raat ko soti nai kya :P...ur giving me a comment at 12 40 :P...u really need some sleep tupid :P..well the 5 point series is to be the difference in the post :P..

well dont do it if u dont like it :P...see no force between us u know that :).

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@cess


thnks sweetie ..its ok :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@dolls

loads of hugs to u dolls :)....

u and keshi r honored lol...:P keshi is not seen around..were did she disappear :P...

am glad u liked the poem :P...

**So u check ur cell fone for time too?? And I thought I was the only one in this universe doing that :D :P :D


u think ur unique ..no i am :P..lol...y did u copy my ans :P....

have a beautiful monday and the week ahead dolls :)..

urs..hemu..

Arunima said...

Hemu, b4 i reply i have 2 things 2 say
1> the template picture of that baby is very cute.
2> you look very smart in the new profile pic.

hmm coming back 2 the post, i liked the 6th answer.
ohh the dreams were really bad & i completely agree with u....fear of being alone is the worst thing
:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@arunima

:)...

thnks a lot..:)..u must have missed a lot of posts i posted my pic in the last one :P...

thnks for liking the sixth ans :)..

check out the previous posts when u hold out the time :)...

urs..hemu..

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

it meant.. cute..cute.. n more cute :)

Phoenix said...

nice tag!! and nice answers as well.. :)

swati said...

hey hemz..tere were some really really really touching n lovely answers.. good job buddy..
:)