Tuesday, March 3, 2009

three three's are nine

:P...u must be wondering wat this is abt....come on think a little....give the brain some stress ..other then sitting before the computer..think a little...well there u goo ..u getting angry ....its today's date guy's..03/03/09....yeh i was thinking the next post be a little different then the usual ones :)..:D..

5 point something

5 things that always puts a smile on my face daily...

1.my mom's scolding for eating all junk outside:)
2.My dad's precious advices :)
3.phone calls from friends
4.walk on the beach
5.A beautiful gal smiling :P...:)..:D...

10 comments:

V. Archana said...

ahhaa.. and u know whats the time in my watch right now? 3:06 pm... sum them up..get a nine..


yipppeeeeeeee.. 1st here. :)

Swetha Padakandla said...

lol.. thts cool..
really very different kind!!
:D

take care
swetha

Arv said...

grrr... u woke me up from sleep dude... LOL...

enjoy your evening... cheers...

Lucifer said...

u r right dude...this indeed was a vy different kinda post...vy unusual...

Dhanya said...

Nice! I completely forgot what the date was actually.

P.S: New to your blog.. so don't go wondering who I am :)

swati said...

ahaaan...tats really unusual :)

aqua gurl said...

wah wah, good observations hemu

i like ur 5 point somethings...:)

have a gud one

Yamini Meduri said...

cool post..!!!

5 pointer:

1. when i wake up in the morning...i smile...!!!

2.when mamma asks me to wear a watch....every dya while i leave to college she says that but i never wear it..!!!

3. when i see a smiley during chates....when i use it myself too...i literally smile when i use a emoticion...!!!

4. when i see that i got a comment to my posts in ma blog...!!!

5. everything thats positive makes smile....thats why i alwyas smile..!!!

keep smiling friend..!!!

joie de vivre said...

sounds logical
:P

Anwesa said...

5th point was real cool