Friday, July 3, 2009

My Guardian Angels


My Guardian Angels

Firstly let me tell u the meaning of a Guardian Angel ...its a heavenly spirit that is thought to watch over , protect and love me...So this is a story of my 2 guardian angles :)...I will take a topic describe each one

Sweet:

Both are equally sweet coated sugar pies ...they cant be separated by saying one is higher then the other the rating i would give them is 9/10 one is left for the naughty :P...which is coming below :p....let me tell something about their sweetness....they never let down a friend even though they are in their blues ...they keep u in high spirits and make u always smile...they spread the sweetness of life with glow of their smile :)....i think sweet will become a small word when i compare them to sweet...:):D....

Emotions:


Swati is little higher emotional...she is like a small baby ...she is baby angel actually...:)....her emotions are always open ...she always takes care of her friends and makes them brave but at times she cant control her emotions and cries of :'(...but even after crying she brings on a beautiful smile immediately :)...thats the spirit of her emotions :)....i so love when she smiles :)..

Archana is also emotional but she hides them so that the person talking to her does not know them....but at times she to is a cry baby :P...but in emotions she cracks pj(poor jokes) now she will say perfect jokes dont believe it :P....her emotions are open to :) but sometimes controlled beyond recognition ..:)...


Naughty:


Archana tops in naughtiness :P...my god she makes u a bakra most of the times :P...well i became one some times :P( no argument on this only sometimes )....she brings up cock and bull stories which u don't know until she mentions them as to make us fools :P....i know i am falling in a trap even though she makes me fall as a bakra :P..her naughty is part of sweetness and love mixed

Swati is less naughty but she to makes us bakra sometimes :P...she teases me so much that i am motu :P...my god i dint mention that here :p....and she even calls me motu sometimes :P...lol...now anyone don't call that :P..her naughtiness comes as part of her extreme love :)

Cute:


Both are extremely cute for me...yeah ...look through my eyes u will find only cuteness through them :)...cuteness is not what they look outer its their beautiful heart its so pure ...with full of love and care...in these many months of friendship they never lied to me till now...well i never did but i lied sometimes and told them that i lied...:P...even tho i acted as stupid they never got pissed of me :P....well they dint leave me that says their beautiful heart and love towards their friendship....I love them so much for this :)...They are cute then my blog right now :)..

Anger:

Archana will be very angry reading this right now :P...she gets angry as soon as she gets cooled...its all fast process ...she scolds u now...and the next moment she tries to make u smile ....if she had powers as angel she could have cursed me by now :P...just kidding guys ...her anger is split second act :)....

Swati sometimes becomes angry but she never shows instead her tears come out ....but she always brings on the smile on her loved ones even though she is angry :)....


Love:

Both of them love me so much (this is my blog so i will write about myself only :p) ...its unlimited and infinity :P..heheh :)...their love towards loved ones is pure and open ..it never is low...its always high :)...i so again love them for this :) <3 style="font-size:130%;">Friendship:

Their value for friendship is more then anything..i would be always proud to say i am their friend for this life and the life's to come (if any )...



These both angels were beside me when an important day of my life took place and i really love them for being there with me and keeping me smiling :)...love them both as anything....thanks for being their always...this post is just a small gift and there are many more to come soon :)..A poem added to this whole post :)..


Our Friendship lasts forever
It does not end never
it remains in heart even though when life is over
our friendship always increases with the love lever
and it can never be sever
I want to be Your Friend for lives to come ever...

LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER

urs..hemu..

32 comments:

V. Archana said...

me first! :D


nice hem.. thank you. and im not angry with the post :)

thank u once again! take care!

swati said...

I m always second :P

thanks fr the lovely beautfl emotional post dear...:)

may God give u all the happiness in the coming days n give u many mre angels like us..

huuggsss :)
Take care!

Swetha Padakandla said...

wow!! lovely lovely.. :D
thanks for meeting us to ur guardian angels! it was nice knowing them.. :)

cheers

Devika Jyothi said...

Nice friends, lovely friendships you keep Hemu :)

and you know how to bring smiles :)

I wish to see love, smiles and laughter around me always :)

btw, where were you all these days?? Be here atleast once in two days :)

wishes,
devika

Nyx said...

That was such a sweet dedication. :)

Stay blessed! :)

Cяystal said...

How adorable!!

Shruti Narayanan said...

hey lovely write up.. u got g8 friends there for u.. lucky u :)

Priya Joyce said...

Archi n swati both r real cool frnds one cud find..i'd say ever find..

Gems of our blogsville..not only ur guardian angels..btw super post on 2 lovely gals ;)

prajyot said...

hey dude...nice post....check out my new post...

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

I cant belive that someone as sweet as you exists!!!!! thats so sweet of you!!! aww.... and all your friends are the luckiest people, ever.

Arv said...

They are both wonderful mate..

and am glad that they are my friends too :)

Anwesa said...

how cute!!!i'm sure both of dem ll lov dis post...ur such a cute frnd hw4w...
**a million smiles**

btw,u luk healthier in dis pic :)

Dhanya said...

Awww... I know both of em so I can very well understand what you're talking abt!

God bless ur friendship! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely dedication, Hemu :)

Just as your award reads, your posts always manage to make me smile :)

Have a great weekend :)

Aneesh said...

Mmm. It is great to have one guardian angel, WOW, you have two?
That's great :)
You sound too sweet, or did i just feel that way?
:)

Anonymous said...

Hemu, you do such lovely dedications to your friends... you are a keeper I see why they watch over you. They must be keeping you inline! lol

Take Care!!

Amal Bose said...

lovely dedication hemu...

take care :)

SatyU said...

Seriouasly..a very beautiful post yaar.

Congos..that u r blessed with such a lovely Guardian Angels

3 Cheers to your friendship :)

takecare
keepsmiling :)

Anonymous said...

ohhhh!!!
amazing and so sweet..
loved this post!
guess you are the best pal one could definitely have...
thanks for such heart warming posts, hemanth...:))
keep writing!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

wow..!!! lucky i know archana!!! no idea about de other 'angel' err

Anwesa said...

dear hw4w,
i cant tell u how happy i'm while typing this.came 2 know abt ur wedding from archana's blog.finally ur wait ll b over!!! i wish both of u a happy married life.lots of love and warm wishes.
btw,if u'v 4goten wat hw4w stands 4,i can remind u of it. hw4w==hemu waiting 4 wife :) i know u'll b away 4m blogging world(at least 4 sumtym) but i'll be happy 4 u....so now just smile...again,i cant tell u how happy i'm...

Rià said...

Tht was so very sweet!!lucky to hav such angels in ur life. :)

Keshi said...

Both Swati and Archana r lovely friends and so r u Hemz..ur a genuine friend...thats why u hv such guardian angels ard ya.

Lovely post!

Keshi.

joie de vivre said...

sief 2..jhoote tere pass bohot si hai (me me me)

:P

Saranya S said...

That was a cute, sweet dedication. Nice of u hemanth!!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

sho shweet angels :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tu shadi karing :O
????????????????

Adisha said...

A sweet dedication to those closest to you :) Wonderful !!!!!!

Meira said...

Nice post. Came over from Archana's blog to congratulate you. And wish you a wonderful life ahead :)

Randhir Singh Suman said...

nice

Cess said...

that is super duper cute, i hope ur friends know how special u are :)
and please ping me when u see me online, been a long time i haven t got any news ;(
tc
C

Devika Jyothi said...

Hemu...where are you, my brother??

show up, please...no excuse!

wishes,
devika