Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Surprise

Actually i wanted to give a big surprise that i am getting married soon :P....well most of my friends came to know this by now ....because my guardian angels have each made a dedication abt it in their blog when i was out of town :P..heheh...:)....so u can see their posts here...

archana's post here

swati's post here

Loads of love to both of you angels :).....


For my friends who are still in confusion if it real or unreal....let me tell it completely :)...ur friend Hemanth is really getting married in the month of august :)....my friends u all are invited there ...ur presence will make me very happy....the invitation will be out soon ...:)...mean while the engagement is on the 23rd of this month :)..actually the surprise is no longer a surprise....i have been just back on my blog ....i have more posts to make and keep u more updated about the things i did in previous week and so :)...so keep in touch.....i am sorry not been around ur blogs...will be soon as i catch the time in my hand....till then dont be angry on me ....love u all..tc ...have a gr8 week ahead...

26 comments:

The Geekie said...

Ek kunwara fir gaya maara...... :P :P

*kidding*


CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nikhil Menon said...

Woooowwwww!!! thats a great piece of news..who is that lucky gal now??U din tell that... :(

All the best Hemz..am sooo happy for you.. May u two be blessed with the best things in life..

God Bless!!

Surprise indeed.. :)

Nikhil

Devika Jyothi said...

Hearty Congratulations Hemu, and all my Wishes for a Happy married life :)

God Bless,

yours
devika

Suree said...

so gonna loose ur independenece soon.. any ways congrats dude....

Swetha Padakandla said...

wowiee!! so this was the surprise you were telling about.. :D

oh hemz, really a very big surprise for all of us!
so hemzbond is going to be uncle hemz from august!! kewl.. ;)

wishing u in advance a very happy married life! all the best for both of u.. and and whats her name? :P

cheers

Unknown said...

im so so so happy fr u..:)
it was not a surprise fr me :P
but yes was waiting fr u to write about it...
may God bless u both wid all his blessings :)
hugssssss..
Take care!

Amal Bose said...

CONGRATS hemu...
But u didnt tell anything abt the lucky girl.. :P

Take care mate :-)

Cess said...

congratulations my Bond, so happy for u, will be waiting for the pics :)
tc
C

V. Archana said...

yeah... congrats hem :)


wishing u the best of life :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mr n Mrs Hemz.
Yep me too waitin for the pics. U got engaged n no humgama in ur blog???? :o
How come mahn????

Priya Joyce said...

wuhoooooooo
luk who's gonna tie a knot..:P

man u hav totally surprised me wth tat neews tat day ...n extremely happy for u :)

hugs

Arv said...

congrats bro... will be there :)

take care... cheers...

Unknown said...

going off my league.... buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol

congrats buddy :P

seems like this dec I will have dinner with two people there in vizag /)

Adisha said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to :))

My best wishes to the happy couple... May you have a glorious married life !!!

Dhanya said...

Congrats! :) More details pleez!!

Jessica said...

OMG Hemu! We need details!
Congrats to you! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats and have a blissful married life..
Have fun and enjoy all the days till the freedom is chained..
LOL!:)
Keep writing, though!

Rià said...

Who is the lucky gal??u need to write a proper post giving us the details. U must!!

Keshi said...

Congrattz Hemz! May it be a beautiful beginning in ur life to come.

It's wonderful news but I knew it b4:) tnxx for telling me earlier so I didnt hv to guess why u were not blogging as usual hehe...

WB too! Missed ya ard.


Keshi.

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

yahoooooooo Hemzbondz gonna wed !!!!

yippieeee

Lost Mermaid said...

congrats !!! :)

Unknown said...

happy married life dude

ishqia said...

congrats hemanth.. wish u a very very happy future married life..

Shanu said...

Congrats!!

Tara said...

OMG! Really? CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you! Another bakra! :P Waise, who's the girl? :)

Vani said...

Wow!! Hemz dats a real surprise! I wz juz chkin ur blog on mob. Im soooo happy 4 u hemz. Wish u a very happy blissful married lyf. I wish i could make it 2 ur wedding. Tk cr. :-)))