Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Deepthi & Raka

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet little sis Deepthi aka Dimple
i still remember the post last year i made which is just like yest u can have a look at the post also ....click here


जन्मदिन मुबारक हो


if the spelling is wrong then dont mistake me :P...my hindi sucks lol :P....

Happy Birthday to my Dear Friend Raka :)..



I will be passing through all ur blogs soon ...just been little busy with some works and things to be done..:)....dont think i am doing only the birthday posts there are lot of posts going to come soon :)...and yeah i know lot of friends stopped coming to my blog...may be they got bored or may be of me not going to theirs and commening....but i read all the posts on my ipod as it gets updated itself i may be not commenting...anyways everyone has their view none to be stopped :)..anyways i will start to regularly post soon and i will be to ur blogs...u take care...have a gr8 sunday...missing lot of my friends..and love u all :)....

8 comments:

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

Yaay im the first to comment!! :D
Happy birthday Deepthi and Raka!!!
Its so sweet of you Hemanth!! (:D i find bday posts real sweet and touching and ill never fail to call it sweet :D )

Yeah if people dont visit it, its their problem, not yours. Im always there to read your blog and even if i don't comment that regularly sometimes, ill always read :)

HUGZ

Rià said...

yes happy b'day to both the gurls!! :)

Rià said...

and u know that i m always there to read ur blog buddy.

Vani said...

My hearty B'day wishes to Deepthi nd Raka :)

Its really nice of u hemz..to wite b'day greetings even amidst ur busy schedules..
Hope u get back here sooon :)

Pramoda Meduri said...

Happy B'day to Deepthi and Raka..

Nice to see u coming back hemanth..keep posting..

My best wishes for ur happy married life..:)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

a vry happy b'day to both d b'day girls :)




hemu, hw u n laxmi doing? my love n wishes to u both :)

Suree said...

HBD2U deepthi & raka

welcome back hemz

V. Archana said...

Belated birthday wishes! :)