Friday, September 25, 2009

Rain


Mother Land is in real pain
when everything is drying up in vain
everyone leaving away where there is something to gain
mother land will be fain
only when there is a beautiful rain
touching every where including her loving heart which is the main :)..



its just a small rhyme to express how motherland is feeling without rain and people leaving her because of no rains....just this thought came up when i went to a jog this morning with the burning sun in the morning 6 am itself...very bad temperatures hitting my place from past few weeks without and rains....well i pray there would be many rains from no on atleast so the motherland does not get dried up completely :)..i sure miss the days when i used to build many paper boats in the rain and get nice scolding from mom for getting wet without reason :)....

So guys whats for the weekend ...i have so many things...got to pack up and go to my in-laws home for the festival :)...and yeah have a engagement next sunday ..so had to do some shopping :)...so give me ur 5 points for the long weekend u going to spend mine is coming up :)..

5 Point something

5 points for the long weekend

1.Have to go to 2 movies..whats ur rashee and quick gun murugun :)..

2.Shopping is on the list :)..

3.well a long drive planned on the sunday morning with my angel lucky :)..

4.if it rains get totally wet :)....

5.Packing my cloths for going to my in-laws :D...:)..


Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Dasara :)..
urs..hemu..

13 comments:

Pramoda Meduri said...

HI Hemanth,

I too add my voice with u for welcoming the rains..thanks for this kind post..:)

On this weekend, i have special engagements than any one...:(... I need to go back to pune..:(...its soo difficult to leave home ..:( ..

any ways .. u both enjoyy well.. all the best ..:)

Vinz said...

Great... planning and all..eh..!!

:)

prajyot said...

Man ur posts have grown in more romantic dimensions...!! Planning and all..!! LOL :-) ....BTW u won something from me..check my blog for more details

Adisha said...

Hey Hemanth. Thank you sooo much for your card on my bday :)

My 5 point for the coming weekend is -

1. Go to book store and spend hours there.

2. Catch a movie.

3. Go kayaking again , if I can.

4. Get wet.

5. Eat OUT !!! :D

Hemanth Potluri said...

@pramoda

:)...thanks for adding ur voice to it :)..

well it would very sad when u come for a week spend ur time with ur loved ones and leave again..it really hurts..just wish u a happy journey :)...and take care..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vinz

yeah bro planning has to be essential :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@prajyot

yeah bro turning myself into more romantic :)...heheh :P...thanks for the award bro ..will place it in my hall of fame :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@adisha

welcome back da :)...missed ya around :)...its my pleasure doing a card :)....and thats awesome plans for the weekend...this weekend i planned for all the sherlock holmes collection also :)..get wet is out of my list i am already with a running nose :P..

urs..hemu..

Margie said...

I pray the rain will come soon!
Thoughtful poem on rain.
I liked it!

Have a great weekend and happy Dasara!

Margie:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@margie

thanks buddy :)..well i sure love to dance in the rain and guess what its raining from last night till now and i am so loving it :)....u to have a gr8 weekend :)..

urs..hemu..

Priya Joyce said...

gr8888 planning hehehe..specially the drive..awwww drives r reely romantic...

luvely..btw u goin on bike ya car :P:P

hehe hope rains make u n lucky wet frm tip to toe :P:P

Amal Bose said...

nice poem hemu..
hav a wonderful weekend n i hope it rains too :)
take care mate

Vani said...

Nice poem Hemzy..Loved it..
It was getting so dry over here..Was worried..But now its raining alright! :)))