Friday, June 6, 2008

give me a break (Negative News)


Negative….

Hi guys its been long since a post has come…there is a reason for the delay…I have watchin TV a lot these days..i have lots of news to say to u all people…but all negative news ..Because nothing positive is available …srry its available but not spoken ..not told..not even heard…hmmmm..so before I go deeply into the topic I am discussing over here..got to ask a few questions to u…


1.Wats news….

2.Is 100 guys reached safely home on a train a news…or they met with accident and died is a news…

3.do u watch cartoon…

4.how many hrs do u spend on watchin tv …

Ok fine I will ans my part of the questions….

1..i believe that news is something which gives information to u ..which leads u to do something..which makes u and ur family to have some gainable knowledge…but nowdays there r news by which people get so effected that ..some people r loosin their head and mind as well…

2.ok..let me elaborate the question. if someone of ur family or realtives is traveling in the train then it’s a good news of them reaching safely and u feel that’s the news u wanted to hear…if other wise people these days u ask the question they say..he he died so it’s the news other wise there wont be any news at all….grow up people…

3. Cartoons wow….i love cartoons so much…tom n jerry and tweety r moi fav….u know wat watchin cartoons is better then watchin all the negative news in the world or country or state or even city..cartoons gives u relaxation for ur mind…it was scientifically proved that kids get more relaxed watching cartoons then those of movies or news…

4..last but the laest…how many hrs ..Lets say I spend abt 2 to 4 hrs daily… it’s a wastage of time but some times I get out of my brain and watch all crap…most watched channels by me r Cartoon Network,POGO,star movies,hbo,zee studios,mtv bakra..

Ok guys these r the ans for the questions I asked my self as well as u all people..so wat all we r seein is mostly negative news….from morning till evening nothing else is showed but all murders ..Killing .encounters…


Ok I don’t totally fall on TV people but movies r also carrying negative things…they show how to rob a bank and people get easy ways to do it..they show all types of naughty scences by which people get into opposite side of their life tey try to get all the money in easy way…..

So people don’t get attracted to negative and always be who ur don’t change for anything…..urs hemu..

1 comment:

ishqia said...

great post..

i too always felt watching cartoon is better than watching anything else.. and i do watch them. the people who know this always ask me to grow up..