Sunday, June 15, 2008

some insipirational quotes on father's day...

Happy Father's Day all of u


By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.

A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

A man knows he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.

Good fathers make good sons

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

4 comments:

Keshi said...

this brought memories of my dad and I cried. dun worry..its not u. its these beautiful quotes that reminded me of my father who died when I was 16..he was 44.

Happy Fathers' Day to all dads in the world!

Keshi.

ishqia said...

sorry for keshi..

nice quotes hemanth

sowmya said...

belated happy father's day

Hemanth Potluri said...

thnks for the comments ..srry to hear that keshi...