Saturday, June 14, 2008

wahhhhhhh :(( i broke my glases...


Hello frnds its very sad to say that i broke my glases today...this is an unfortunate death of my glasses who had been on my side in all ways wen i was angry i threw them then also they dint leave me..and today i am srry to say the death of them and had to move on to new one on monday as no shops were avalable to day and now using my old one which r little irriation to eyes so cant write much data....so all of u have a 2 mins prayer for my beloved glases ..tc byee ..tmmr i will post a little data dont worry .



urs...

hemu..

4 comments:

ishqia said...

hahahaha..

when is the funeral?

Hemanth Potluri said...

today is sunday...lets make it today so all my frnds can attend it..;)...u all r also invited ..pls do attend :P

sowmya said...

i prayed for ur glasses
and by d way when is d funeral and also try to keep all dishes which ever is possible
non veg is must and should n also chinese and north indian dishes

sowmya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.