Monday, September 15, 2008

2uuuuuuuuuuuu



P.S: i have put a poll for the name of the new blog on the side bar here


i want to deticate the whole post to 2 guys who made a lot of difference ...

1.Bhaskar...

he is my mentor in blogging...he is the one who introduced me to blogging...all the credit i get ..i own him the most...this guy is full of life...he spends most of the time talking to his wud be...lol..;)..Just kidding dude...he is in love from past 2 or 2.5 years and goin to marry her the next year..srysry i am not here to tell his life stry lol..but wen i was in Bangalore working...my cous was team lead...this guy was the first one who became close of all the office..:)..Like u know it was seeing a reflection of me ...we same thoughts abt websites..And almost everything...since i was almost orkut addicted at that time...i used to dont care abt all the things..yup i was almost mad for orkut all the day....doin orkut reading news and sometimes working ;)...but bhaskar was a true buddy and a gr8 employee..;)..He used to work more…one day he came to me and said he found this blog thing on some site y don’t i use this then chating and orkuting..Then the first thing i did is creating my name ;)..now I became addicted to blogging..we used to spend the time in the office as we wer at home...listening music ..Watching the movies on the projector ...it was lots of fun...but i miss all the fun :(..after i left bangalore last year...:(...and now got a job in the hometown itself so only ph contact with himm and chat sometimes :(....2 days bac i got a call from my cous who was the team lead in the company...as was taking casually and bhaskar came up to have a tak...he was saying i am improving my blogging and appreciating me and things...da..he was the one who should be appreciated for the things...he gave the inspiration and ideas abt the blog..:)...he always remains invisible reader to my blog...always suggesting through ph or chat.. :)..thnks dude for being the guy who made the difference..:)…and yes he is the monkey in the picture lol..;)..




2. Ishqia..

Most of u know who she is …and I am very gr8ful to her …really a lot of thnks to her…she is the first blogger from blogsville other then the people I know…who commented on my blog…I don’t know how I came to her blog but once I commented abt her poems and she came to my blog thinkin that it was in telugu as my title was in telugu …but she commented on all my 3ree blogs..She commented on almost every post I posted ….u don’t know how I felt that day..it made me soo happy that someone in other part of the world liked my blog....i was on cloud nine at that time…she made a lot of difference to me…a lot means I can’t say how much…its only through her I came to know a lot of people like preeti, sameera, prajyot, keshi,Lena …and lot more….she stopped blogging from quite a long time don’t know the reason y she stopped but..i always miss her poems and comments…she promised to make a design of mehandi for my wife wen I get married …I really miss her blog…I hope she comes bac very soon..and blog..:)…I pray to god she is safe and sound and happy with her husband..:)..thnks for the buddy to make a difference..:)..

21 comments:

V. Archana said...

wow...thats a sweet posting. :)
keep up the good work,man!! :)
Regards,
Archana

Keshi said...

Lovely to see who ur mentors r!

Keshi.

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

ok ok...so now i know de people who brought u here ha..!!! so beware de nxt time u do sumthin im gonna get der help 2 manage u wen u r let loose!!!
he he...!!!!

BaChi said...

Hey Hemu wats this, raa... but nice to hear from people sounding like ... hey bachi You there in Hemu`s blog... :)
okay raa Keep blogging with the same sweet interesting posts

lukkydivz said...

such a sweet post ;)

liked the monkey pic ;) i think am gonna try this feat soon :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wow lovely to meet ur mentors waise I like ur this blogname only...it's cute :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

U r blog tlogrolled bro..i liked ur blog..keep blogging :)

prajyot said...

well hemant..very sweet post...
finally its all cozz of her we both and likewise many other people are in blogger's relation...

god bless this relation

Saranya S said...

Thats very nice of you :) to remember your mentors of ur blog! :)

sowmya said...

gr8 to know abt ur mentors :)

Anonymous said...

Its good that you are giving such tributes...and although I don't show greatness to mine externally, in my heart I always acknowlege them :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

thnks so much guys for ur sweet comments...my mentors wud be very happy to see ur comments here :)..

thnks once again..

urs..hemu..

Priya Joyce said...

wow u have a good i shud say a very good circle of friends u r lucky guy

Anwesa said...

hw4w,
plz chek ur inbox asap,i'v sent u a confirmation.

Anwesa said...

hw4w,
nice 2 dedicate a post 2 ur "guides" in blogspot.keep rocking.

Anonymous said...

A real nice way to say how much you care about a friend, to let the world know about people who mean a lot to you
chees to u!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hemanth Potluri said...

thnks priya anwesa and appu...

urs..hemu..

Sameera Ansari said...

I was wondering about Ishqia too,hope she is ok!

Hemanth Potluri said...

sami she left us a message in her blog..check that out...

urs..hemu..

ishqia said...

thanks hemu for that dedication.

it is very sweet of u..

hope u all bloggers r 5n and doing good.

tc and enjoy..