Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday :O...lol


 

Hi guys hope ur weekend was cool :)...mine was terrifically bad…had loads of issues and came out from them with the help of some friends…and want to take up a point from keshi’s list of renewing things..and the point is Will not complain about Blogville dramas and all that crap..due to the issues on Saturday I called up A and had a long chat to clear up my mind she suggested me to go to a movie or read ..So on Sunday had some  time pass with a movie in club …put up in the home theater …and guess what movie it might be …lol..Jurassic Park…and The Dark Knight (lol I have the screener downloaded so I have the copy :P) ..and had some fun as there wer some kids as well there :)…they too had more fun than I expected …full popcorn time :P… and Monday mornin wen i opened y's blog she put thanks to me and good words u can see it here  thnks Y u made my day and in the afternoon I went to book store named (secret) hahah… then I went in saw some new releases and found some book on poems and started reading it so to pass some time…then a gal came asked me if she could assist me in any means( I dint remember wat book A suggested me ) so I just remembered Tuesday so the conversation took like this…

 

Me: ( seriously reading the book)

The gal: Sir can I help u to find anything of ur interest

Me: hi  u just surprised me there..:)…do u have anything on Tuesday (the Santa Banta type question :P)..

The gal: sure sir let me find out(she goes away to the counter )

Me: ( continuing reading the book with my nose in it )…

The gal: srry sir we don’t have anything on Tuesday…(she was abt to say something I interrupted)

Me: ha it’s ok no problem..

The gal: Sir,there is nothing on Tuesday but we may have special discount on Thursday the 2nd October as its Gandhi ceremony …

Me: (wat the hell) wat I dint get u ..can u come again..

The gal: Sir,u wer asking if there was any discount on the Tuesday that is tmmr ..

Me: rotfl (hahahahahaha) (haahahaha I cud not stop laughing until the store manager came to me…)

Manager :sir is there a problem..

Me: (dude yes I am having tickles in me) nothing man there was confusion that I asked a book which started with the name Tuesday and she misunderstood me to be asking for some discount or offers on Tuesday … hahah…nothing a prob…I should have had been clear …:P (the sardar situation arises for me  :P hemu the sardar lol…)

 

Manager : Sir srry for the situation ..i wud check it out and wud give u the details wen u arrive at the counter …:)

Then I Went to the counter and checked with the guy and the book name was actually Tuesday’s with Morrie  and it was not available at the moment it will be arriving on Friday …I paid the money and left out still laughing out with the sardar moment :P..hahaha..

36 comments:

Keshi said...

Im glad u cud pick something positive from my current post :) Now focus on that and make sure that u dun let anyone get to ya, both in and out of Blogville. Its not worth giving attention to ppl who dun care abt u anyways.


hahaha @bookshop blonde moment!


Hemz I'll give u some advice...get the title right before u shop for a book LOL!


Keshi.

Vinz said...

yeah, that was a funny incident..i am not getting how did she relate your question with discounts..!!

anyways thanks to the manager, right..!!

Moorie's book is not so bad type of book..!! Enjoy reading it.>!!

V. Archana said...

hahaha!! good one :)

mitra said...

:)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

U shudn't blame the gal :P
she was so rite we stupids always go in for discounts :P


but that was a real santa moment...

btw The dark Knight was awesome...I loved it both the batman and the joker...wohaa it was amazing :)

Unknown said...

very nice blog.....

sachin
http://shayrionline.blogspot.com/

Lucifer said...

hahaha...dude which bookstore was this...m feelin kinda low...will go thr n chk out some books :P

Priya Joyce said...

lovely cool it was hilarious!!

Gosh how people misunderstand na hi hi lolz

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahha:) so this is how u found the book , it happens to me too.sometimes I forget authors, sometimes titles....on of these two all the time!!!!

Aneesh said...

wow, lot of events, that too after a bad day.. Cool :) I guess you r feeling Okay now :)

You r blogrolled too :)

Anwesa said...

lol..nice post..so most ppl go on a book-shopping spree to find out discounts..lol..

Sameera Ansari said...

Lol,that was a funny moment :P

Happy Tuesday to you too :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi

u know me always geting points form others :)...and this time i am real bad serious...and yes its not even a penny worth to give attention to people who dont care...

hahah actually i thought i remembered the book but it was really a blonde moment :P..hahah..lol..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vinu

yup thnks to the manager..:)..

yeh having fun ..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@archana

:P..heheh..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@mitra

hehe :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@daydreamer

dude yeh it was not her mistake ....it was santa moment for sure :P..huh but smile is wat makes me come out of depressed moments :)..


i am the joker here rite..so y so serious hahahuhhuh...


urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sachin..

thnks man..keep visiting..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@mayz..


hehe cant tell the name lol :P..

but thnks for visiting man..will come to ur blog soon..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@priya dear..

lol..yup they really do...:P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@aparna..

heheh nyways i found it naa lol..:)..:P...but moment was cool i had gud laugh..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@aneesh

i am doin good man...had loads of laugh :)..thnks for blogrolling man :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@neha

:)) ..:P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@anwesa

s many do it for discount yaar..heheh :P...u go to read aa lol :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sameera..

yup it was funny santa moment lol :P..hahah..

my tuesday is gone already heheh :P..

urs..hemu..

ceedy said...

Chalo they made A wednesaday heavy you made a tuesday light :)

Keshi said...

u hv to hv few blonde moments, cos ur related to me right? lol!

btw Mr.Blondeson, ur tagged. check my current post.

Keshi.

Yamini Meduri said...

HEY hEMU

i cant stop myself laughing yaar. but was a good post anyways. i meant every word that i wrte for u. thanks alot yaar.

by the way, Tuesdays with Morrie is really a great book to read. it is oe of ma fav books. a must to read book by every human being.

hope u get it soon

Vani said...

Gosh..so hilarious..

Dat was some funny communication problem there :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@ceedy

yes dude surely it is :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi

hehehhe....nono...may be its true lol ..;)..and i am john over the blog dont fight over it :)...hahah :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@yamini

thnks yaar...that was good of u to rite...and i am not that gr8 just a normal guy to make frnds :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vani


yes it is a blonde moment;)..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

lol!

now do the tag Hemz!
*says that at gun point*


Keshi.

yamini meduri said...

hey hemu
i dont say that u r great yaar...but u r something special for my blog. it helped my blog to be the way it is .....thanx for that

Saranya S said...

lolz. must hav been really funny!
and so that is the book u suggested me too. lol :)