Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Teachers Day

Hi all Happy Teachers day to u all...it is teachers day in India as its the birthday of Sir Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan He was the vice president as well as the president of our country..

i just want to say how the Teachers Day came into form...

When Radhakrishnan became President, some of his students and friends requested him to allow them to celebrate his birthday, September 5. He replied,

"Instead of celebrating my birthday, it would be my proud privilege if 5 September is observed as Teachers' Day."


So that is how we here in India celebrate it as Teachers Day...

and i want you to meet the most imp teacher of my life who supported me in every case even wen i was a down fall guy and even wen i achieved something out of the equation....and that person is non other then my MOTHER...yes u heard me correct my mother is the first teacher i ever had..she thought me to walk talk and even shout (s i shouted at her which made me such a bad person feeling guilty always but i got my forgiveness but the things i behaved changed now thnks to her only)...my mother is everything for me...some times i get a name mothers boy that i listen to everything and do everything she says...s i am happy to be that..i cant ever pay back her in anyways..so listenin to her makes me most happy person ever...no one will be there for me in every situation but my mother is ther...And i dedicate the whole post in for my MOTHER..and thanks to her in all ways i can Thank..
urs..hemu..

22 comments:

Jessica said...

That's nice Hemu! :)

Sri said...

G8.. For any person mother is the 1st teacher. Thanks for remembering the importance of mother on teachers day.

Cinderella said...

happy teachers day !

Meghna said...

AHA....Mamma's boy....Ur mom's lucky...mothers day and teachers day....and so r u!!


BTW...jst read the previous post...I'll call u...hem bhaiya or shld I call u hem bro???

SMRITI said...

Nice one Hems... I think most of us are in the habit of remembering our academic teachers on TEACHER'S day that we tend for thank our most important teacher.

That was nicely put... :)

Cheers and Hugs >:D<

Matangi Mawley said...

tht was so nice!

happy teachers day!

prajyot said...

well nice post hemu...we learn lot things from our guru..isenit?

Priya Joyce said...

very nice post hemanth
I like ur attitude never failing to wish and post on the important days.
very good very well done frnd
just loved the post.

Silent World said...

Cool post kANNA.. Like most of the ppl, I too was thinking about my school or college teachers on this day, but had forgotten about the saying "Matru devo bhava, pitru devo bhava, Aacharya devo bhava".. Really good post kANNA:)..keep it up!!

Sameera Ansari said...

I so miss my teachers! :(

Hope you had a great day!

Hemanth Potluri said...

@Jessica..

thnks soo much that comment meant a lot..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@potluri

thnk dude..and always welcome..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@cindy..

wish u the same dude..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@meghna

thnks for the comment yaar..:)..


can call me anyone...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@smriti..

thnks yaar..loads of hugs..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@mantangi..

thnks yaar..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@prajyot..


s dude we learn a lot...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@priya..

thnks soo much dear...loved the way u put ur comment..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@silent..

lol...gud one tho..thnks and welcome..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sammera...


me too yaar...yup i had a wonderful day..:)..Happy Weekend tho..

urs..hemu..

Saranya S said...

touching! very nice n sweet of u.
all ur posts r so cute..lolz.

Bhai with Chai said...

tht's so nice!
happy day!