Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hyderabad :)

Hyderabad Day 1
30-01-09

I was so tired to sit in the train for more then 14 hrs...it was damn boring....could not see the outside as it was a ac one ...but made some frnds over there to ...a guy and a gal....the gal was junior in the college..well i dint know that :P...it was nice talkin to her...came to know lot of things in the hyd software and to be careful with gals over there :P...the guy was a graphic designer ...he is working for some movies...well i asked him to help me...when i make a movie :P....

at last in the morning at 10 37 i put my foot on the platform :P....i had to meet my uncle by 2 so ...it was all rush for me to go to another uncles house and get ready and travel 20 km ...wow it was damn hot that day...:P...i completed my meeting by 3 and returned by 4 to tarnaka my uncle's place were i am goin to stay for the rest of my trip in hyd :p...and i was soo tired with the roaming of 2 hrs that i wanted to rest for a while...but my uncles kids came home from school and started pinging me :D....so i had to get of the bed to play cricket with them..(gully Cricket :P)...and i am so lazy to hit the ball it always used to pass me off :)...it was fun playing with them as they started cheating me as i was poor in cricket knowledge ..:D..At 6 i got call from one of my aunts to come to their home ....ufff...(everyone knows i am here :(..)..then as it was walkable distance only i got over there...and the fun started abt my marriage..:P...lol...they were asking abt what kinda gal i want..well i said i have no knowledge abt gals and cant decide who can be perfect for me :P....it was a long chat till 830 then suddenly i remembered that neha sent me a sms to come online at 730 to talk something imp :)...then i rush back to switch on the computer to go online and check my mails after 7 days ...my goD there were more mails then i expected :(...got nice scolding from neha as i came late :P:D...then told some frnds that i was in hyd and put a status in facebook and orkut abt it :)..then made a plan for the shopping on saturday ...i was also excited as i was going to meet dolls(smriti)...:)...then i went to sleep at around 12 after watching a movie :P...

Hyderabad Day 2
31-01-09


u know i follow a strict rule ...:P...sleep late wake up late..heheh...since i got addicted to blogging i was waking up a little early :)...but new place so i had to wake up around 7 30 ..i was still feeling so lazy that i started playing game boy on the bed itself ....yeh the game was spiderman :)...i got ready by 9 o clock :)...and then i got message from dolls saying she wud be late and coming after 10 30 ...i was sad that it wud become more late ;(....but i think at some thing around 11 she came to place near by ...:)...i was soo happy she could make it to the place..:)..and she got on my bike...(my uncles bike actually )..then i went like half kilometer then suddenly a wagon R car stopped i dint think much to hold on the brake and gave a big dash to it ...the bumper got a crack...well the owner of car was generous enough that he dint get down out of the car to get me to the police...:P...but what shocked me more was a big scream from dolls..:P..she shouted like "Hems Is this what u call driving " i was damn scared :P...from then i drove the bike as a new leaner ...at times she got annoyed by my slow driving...i was not even crossing 40 km/hr :P...first we went around tirumulagerry ...where there were many outlets :)...it was so fun shopping...well half the things i picked dolls hated :P heheh...then after 2 hrs of shopping we went to ASrao nagar...where more outlets were there..and suddenly i get a call from archana :P..heheh...she does not believe that i am shopping with help of dolls..i give of the ph to dolls and it was archana's turn to get shocked :D...hahah...well i know reading this also she might be scolding me :P....after another hr of shopping we went to domino's pizza :)..then i called up neha to suprise her...well when i gave the ph to dolls they spoke to each other abt things and invited each other to thier cities forgetting all abt me :(....:P...then at around 4.30 we returned to the place where we met and dolls scolded me :P tat she has to take 14 kms bac to her house and she wil be damn tired abt it ;(...then i took one pic with dolls :)...after that i returned home happily..:)...well that dint end ..as it was weekend some of my class mates came over to the place i was there and it was fun walking in the park and talking abt old things in college :)...i dint even know how the time passed to 9 ...well at last so happy and tired i rest for the Sunday to begin :)..


Hyderabad Day 3
01-02-09

Sunday :P..i always get up late on sunday ...it was already 9 and i was still feeling so lazy abt getting up and goin to more shopping :P...one of my cousin came up around 11 and we got to visit the city...i have been to tank bund...then the IMax ..IMax was sort of boring because every time its the same as i watched all the 4d shows it had ..:)..then i went up to central :)..there the shopping continued ...i had bought some 5 pairs from central ,life style shoppers stop...it was like they had vast variety and the height was the problem :P..heheh...i visited lot of my orkut friends and it was nice talking to them all :)....some friends was the first time i met :)...i travel led around the city for like 100kms and i became sooo tired..and came in the evenin around 6 and went of to bed even without eating much things ...:)...then i was woken around 10 by my aunt so i can bite something ...and then i watched some movies till 1 and then slept off so well to leave hyd the next day..:)..

Hyderabad Day 4
02-02-09

i got up in cab at 9 30 to get to the airport ..it was little sad i was leaving so soon ..:(...but the travel to airport was so lengthy that i got so many people into my mind thinking which made me happy....i remembered a mail by keshi...where she said " i just am mailing u as i remembered u " so sweet of her...and swati...who sent me so many pics of hugs saying she is always there..cess..who always scolds me to be confident heheh...vani my doc friend from sri lanka..who once said "i am sweet" she is also a sweet heart...well i remembered everyone without forgetting them to this life...at 10 45 i reached the airport..and i was waiting to get on the plane to go back and be with my family :)....i waited for an hr after i checked in and i was constantly on the ph talking to all my frnds in hyd saying i was leaving and will surely visit some i missed out this time...at around 12 15 the flight started up and i just fell in sleep and woke up in half hr to see the beautiful beach underneath the plane...its soo pleasant as if there was a storm coming to ruin the loneliness its experiencing :)..i took some pics from the plane itself to show the beautiful coast line :)...at 1:15 back on the vizag road ...it was good to be back at home :)..


Vizag Day 5
03-02-09

wanted to blog the whole thing :(...but was not able to rite with bad mood..:P...but started writing it ..:)..

Vizag Day6
04-02-09

was happy reading keshi's post first thing in the mornin :)...it made feel the happiness of heart and know abt my inner self and control it....and know that friendship stands some ascepts in life :)...

i thought for sure i will complete to post this in my blog :)...and started to complete it after a ph call from nithin :P...and it is 12 39 as i am writing this last word

Vizag Day 7
05-02-09

I am posting this after correcting some spelling mistakes :P...


5 point something

5 things that made me happy in hyderabad

1.meeting smriti
2.getting so many cloths
3.meeting my high school and orkut friends..
4.playing cricket with kids..:P
5.visiting many of cousins houses :)...

urs..hemu..

28 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

Having fun, my dear Hemu?

Long post -- didn't read it all..I know you, by now --hahhah

btw, don't go for such "happiness" -- Not safe! :)

share love and joy with people in the blogville...Thats enough- okay? :))

yours,
devika

SMRITI said...

Awwwww...was nice meeting u too Hemz :) I thot this was gonna be pages and pages and pages long :P but u did a good job editing and keeping the necessary stuff...can think of editor's job seriously now :D

You forgot to mention...u came to my home too :P and I gave u Mirinda to drink :P and I shouted "Ohhhh Shiiittt!!!!" when u hit the Wagon R. :P

But it was fun...m gonna write my side of the story too...u can link it up ;) Cheers! :)

Keshi said...

So thats wut u hv been doing? Nice! :)

Great pics! Keep hvn fun and Im glad u met so many friends and cousins too.

Im off for now Hemz...will be bak if/whenever I feel like. TC ok? HUGS!

Keshi.

Yamini Meduri said...

hmm...so had fun i guess....!!!!

five pointer:

five most amazing things of Hyd:

1. Hyderabadi Biryani
2. pearls
3. chudiyaan....(bangles)
4. Charminar, Golconda, Birla Temple, Budha statue, Ramoji Film city
5. IT Hub

Arv said...

now that was one kewl trip mate... glad you enjoyed it... cheers...

joie de vivre said...

aish kar
chill maarr...

:)

Priya Joyce said...

oh my god tat was some trip dude...mainly the tym spent with smriti wonderfulll

I can surely say u mite hav slept for hours after tat trip
:P
:P

V. Archana said...

hmmm.... u shud have also mentioned what i and smriti spoke on the ph. ;)

swati said...

good to see that u njoid...bt nxt time wen u have fun thn forget about all ur tnsns..n njoi with ur heart..
it was indeed a beautiful n refreshing trip isn't it?n thn ur always blessed wid so many good frenz...so why wnt it be..
take care hemz..

RiĆ  said...

hey sorry for not commenting on this post. I had read it buddy. :) Nice post and guess what this post brought back fond memories of Hyderabad coz i hav lived there for 8 yrs!! :) I love tht city!

Jessica said...

Hmm, I wondered where you had gone! Sounds like you had a blast! :D

Cess said...

nice pics, nice trip and u re damn i m scolding u and i will keep scolding till u become The one and only Hems Bond :P
tc babs
C.

Hemanth Potluri said...

@devika

had loads of fun sis :)...u know i came to know the meaning of that thing late :P..hehe but ..yes i am sharing happiness :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@dolls

heheh i missed some tho :P..yes mirinda i forgot :P..

editor job heheh.lets see in the future :)..

yes oh shit it was :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi

:) yes sweets was off in hyd for few days :)..

were are u off now...i dont want to see the sad face..u keep smiling pls .atleast for me :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@yamini

cool 5 pointer :)..

s i had loads of fun :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@arv

hehe yes loads of fun and joy :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@neha

hahah ...thats wat i was doin there :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@pj

:)...yes it was soo fun with her :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@archana

:P..i dint keep the recorder in my ph :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@swati

thnks so much sweety..

i enjoyed a lot :)..half the time ur mails give me more energy :)..

thnks for being there..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@ria

oh u to from hyd :)..its good in some places...just the tank bund for all lovers :P..hehe..


urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@jessi

yes a big blast i had :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@cess

thnks sweetie

i will try max to become the hems bond :)...

urs..hemu..

V. Archana said...

chaaaaaa?? bloody phool!

Keertz said...

ayyo
u missed out the famous numaish..whn u actually had company to shop!!
never mind..nxt tym whn u visit hyd during jan-feb: don't miss that-it'll be loads of fun..
hope u loved hyd despite it's hot weather n terrible traffic...

Anwesa said...

it was a wonderful post!!!but bumping onto d car was most xciting!!!keep blogging!!!

Vani said...

Seems that u had really busy tym in Hydrabad.
I read this post on my mob 2 days ago when I was so fed up vit ma revisions. But thought to comment when I get to my pc.

Thanks for mentioning me :)