Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE is LOST but never DEAD…..



He was looking at the sea which was quite as baby sleeping in her cradle .Memories were flashing before his eyes; he could see the smile of her beautiful face. Some Unforgettable memories came by his eyes as if it happened just before some moments ago ……the memories consists of the first time he met her, the first time he spoke to her ,the first ice cream they had, the first valentines gift ,the big hug ….

Suddenly a fast breeze brings him back to reality …he picks up a card from the pile of papers beside him; even though he read the card a thousand times his eyes are ready to read it yet again…he starts reading it

I LOVE YOU

I find it to be the most beautiful thing in the whole universe...This may be my final letter to you... by the time you read this letter I may not be in your arms to feel warmth .I am sorry I was not able to convince my parents …I was not able to make them agree about our love …I had to compromise myself to marry Kumar :( … my parents would suicide If I had not agreed to marry him … I am feeling guilty and not even able to say a sorry to u… don’t try to reach me GOODBYE….

Urs..Litika..

After reading this letter his eyes were filled with tears once again and controlling his emotions… the thoughts again go back into the days when he got this letter in 2007 … with anger filled in him…frustrated about himself he leaves the town to go to away from memories to Bangalore…. Where he gets a good job but he never is able to forget her ..he could not get close to any other girl … the thoughts kill his sleep and make him more teary …but anger on her makes him little strong … on feb 10th 2008 he gets a call …it’s her voice is very low …she says she is calling from a hospital in Hyderabad..and wanted to see him…He does not ask any questions but catches the next flight on 11 th to reach her…the flight journey which was 1 hr seem to him like taking ages to reach her and feeling that some force stopping him to go… when he reaches the hospital …he is told that she is in the ICU…he goes into ICU and see’s her …she is changed a lot…she is become like a dead person …he was full of tears …slowly she opens her eyes to find him crying…she gives a small smile…it’s the same one ..the dimple on her cheek … and it’s like sunshine from the sea :)….he sits beside her…she talks in a very low tone…

“I am sorry ra……I lied to you about me getting married…I have a heart disease …my heart was not able to take all the love you were giving to me…it can stop at any moment…I was not brave enough to tell u the truth …I was afraid u wud be lost if u knew the truth …I wanted u to change the mind on me be angry on me and start hating me … but time dint change ur mind..u dint forget me …I came to know all this through ur cousin who is working in the same company…I thought u wud like someone in my place…but u never took anyone in my place…u shed tears for me daily…I wanted to take promise from u atleast before I leave this world…I wanted u to get married … “

He see’s into her eyes with tears still flowing …

“Yes I want u to get married …I want u to live a beautiful life… u are the best lover and frnd anyone can have…u complete the happiness …I want u to make a promise that u wud get married soon …”

He keeps his hand in hers and says yes I PROMISE

Then with a small smile she points at a gift which is wrapped in color paper…she says “ I want u to open this on the valentine’s day …that is the day we first met 3 years back…open it at the place we first met..”

She says “I Love You Ra “and slowly goes into sleep and never to open her eyes again…

With the heart which is broken into pieces and shattered like a glass he leaves to the place where they first met to open the gift which she left him ….

A alarm from the watch makes him come to reality again ….it says 12 am 14th feb …he starts unwrapping the gift …he finds..a photo album….he opens the first page to find a big message…

TO My Sweet Heart

He turns the page to utter shock he finds a photo of his childhood…and a picture of him which was taken secretly …and lot of pics which he even does not remember…then a small paper falls of the album…

It says “ This was the surprise I wanted to give u last year on the valentine’s day…these pics are the memories I lived with u…the childhood pic I stole from ur home the last time I had argument with u …the only biggest surprise will be the second pic ..This picture I secretly took when I dint even meet you for the first time…U were not only the one who fell in love at first sight … I dint know how to approach u …but u approached me on the valentine’s day …and the rest u know…Love ever Litika..

His eyes were uncontrollable of tears …he fell on the ground with the letter still in his hands…and love lost forever…

Distance in the sky between the stars he saw a small smile disappearing forever…and never to return back….

LOVE is LOST but never DEAD…..

Happy Valentines Day Friends :)... This post is dedicated to all the people who lost love :)...and to the kid keshi rote in her post ...:)...


5 Point something

5 movies i love to see today

1.Titanic

2.If Only

3.P.S. I Love You

4.Name Sake

5.Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

urs..hemu..

55 comments:

Cяystal said...

:)
Really heartending.

I thought you're going to open the new blog today ??

prajyot said...

hello hemu,happy V-Day...

nice post huh..!!

aur mere bhai,wallet fat nahi toh kya..tera dil fat hein...

prajyot said...

hello hemu,happy V-Day...

nice post huh..!!

aur mere bhai,wallet fat nahi toh kya..tera dil fat hein...

V. Archana said...

nice one...
:)

Swetha Padakandla said...

hey, heart touching one!!
*claps*
keep going..
happy v'day to u. njoy!!!!

swetha

Hemanth Potluri said...

@crystal

Happy Vday sis :)...

yeh the blog is coming soon :)..i mailed u abt it just see it :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@prjyot

Happy V day to u to :)...

how many people see heart for wallet...tell me the number pls...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@archu

Happy VDay :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@swetha

Happy Vday to u to buddy :)..

have a gr8 day and weekend :)..

urs..hemu..

swati said...

Happy v'day hemz..may u have all the happiness in life..
well my wrds are not wrth this post..so i bttr keep my mouth shut...i just felt it vry close to my heart...

Diana Sahu said...

Hii Hemu, Happy Valentines Day yaar...really heart-touching..

Saim said...

beautiful...tragic...reality...forever is a lie!!!

Keshi said...

Heartfelt V-day post Hemz!

** This post is dedicated to all the people who lost love :)...and to the kid keshi rote in her post

awww....wut a great gesture by u! TY Hemz! U brought tears to my eyes.

Luv ya mate! *HUGZ*

Hope ur not hvn a sucky V-day just like I am? LOL!

Keshi.

SMRITI said...

Niiiiceee...You wrote this Hemz??? This was really beautiful man...One of the best ones from u yet :)

Happy Valentines day Hemz!!!

5 Movies I'd like to see on V-Day:

1.Socha Na Tha
2.A Walk to Remember
3.P.S I Love You
4.You've got mail
5.The Reader

Anwesa said...

kudos!!!!a beautiful story..

yamini meduri said...

hapy valentines day...!!!

the story is a great one...the real post that talks about the essence of LOVE

nice post HEMANTH..!!!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

i donno if ull turn red..i didnt like de "view" u posted in de last post...wat an advice yaar...??

WHO TOLD U DAT U LUV SUM1 ONLY ON VALENTINEZ DAY...?

EVER BEEN A LOVER DUDE??

Anonymous said...

A nice story.......so have I missed any of ur other short stories?

Vani said...

Hemanth, dat is a very touching story. I had tears wen i finishd it. I juz read it nd comenting thru mob.

Keertz said...

hey a very sensible story..
liked it!!
Happy Valentine's Day!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

n hemz...dis story was really touchin...itz de climax dat iluvd de most..woowwwwwwww....!!!!

clap clap...!!!

n dis post is voted my best read 4 de week...!!! :)

Devika Jyothi said...

Cupid struck?
or in Valentine blues, Hemu??

whatever, nice post :)

wishes,
devika

joie de vivre said...

hmm
belated valentine wishes..
very nicee story yaar

Hemanth Potluri said...

@swati

:) thnks sweety :)...now dont stop that words let them flow they are more worth then my post :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@diana

:) thnks dear :)...wish u the same :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@comfortably numb

thnks man :)...welcome :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi

hugs :)...now erase those tears smile a lot sweets..:)...

my day was being single and boring to :)...but i am happy all liked my short story :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@smriti

who rote ?

:(...dolls i rote it..:)...thnks soo much ...wish u the same dolls :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@smriti

atleast one movie is common :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@anwesa

thnks buddy :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@yamini

thnks buddy ..wish u the same :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@kochu

relax ...just chill...i had never been lover may be i am not rite to say the word :)...just chill :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@aparna

:)...thnks appu..well not much u missed :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vani

doc ....thnks ssoooo much for coming :)...now those tears are more precious then my post :)...send me some :)...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keerthi

thnks buddy :)...wish u the same :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@kochu


are u relaxed now...thnks dude :)...i am honored...

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@devika

nothing just a story from a single guy :)..

thnks :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@neha

its never late buddy :)...

thnks soo much :)..

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

eing single isnt boring Hemz...but feeling unloved is :) Sometimes we crave for the love of the very ppl that dun love us back. Strange ha!

Keshi.

vj said...

amazingly written dude....my eyes filled with tears...."I would probably die after her..."

keep going.... :)

VJ

vj said...

amazingly written dude....my eyes filled with tears...."I would probably die after her..."

keep going.... :)

VJ

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wow...kya post hai man...i m touched :P

Keshi said...

**BEING single

sorry abt the typo!

Keshi.

Rià said...

I had tears in my eyes when i read this. :( Really sad ending....but yes as u said Love never dies!!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

yeah im baak..he.he...all widsmiles...!!!

Nikhil Menon said...

ur a genius..!! and it shows..

Happy valentines day!!

Hope u had a blast.. :D

Take care coz I care

Nikhil

Rahul said...

hey...nice post...right from the heart..this is wat I call life !! :)
Have a good day. Am delighted to be adding you as a friend.

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi

**being single isnt boring Hemz...but feeling unloved is :) Sometimes we crave for the love of the very ppl that dun love us back. Strange ha!

its ok with typos i do many ehe :)..

yes being unloved is some times very much pain..bu i am here :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@vj

thnks mate :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@ria

:)...thnks yaar :)...ur tears tell me how the post actually was :)...tc have a gr8 week..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@sourish

:P heheh..thnks mate..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@rahul

thnks mate..keep visiting..

urs..hemu..

Kumiththa said...

Very nice post Hemanth!

Sameera Ansari said...

Awww that was so touching!

Belated V-Day wishes :)

Margie said...

Oh, just beautiful!

Margie:)