Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Addicted to ...:P

once cess tagged me into this...i have to write 5things which i am addicted to...but i have more then 5 heeheh....ookok i dont want to break the rule :)..



1.Family

Yes ....family comes for in every ascept :)...the reason y i quit my job in bangalore and come back here is because i dont want to miss my family more....u know i need people to be around me so much ...i cant be lonely or my alter ego starts working out ....so family for me is more then anything ....this is the first thing i am addicted :)..

2.Blogging

heheh...yeh the most interesting addicted thing...blogging is more then addiction it has given me more friends ...it has made me a celebrity :P..lol..just kiddin ...it has made me more then a celebrity ....it has made me a friend....and i am happy to be the friend whom everyone likes...:)...so i am addicted to blogging where it gave me lot of inspirations and made me a poet to :)..


3.Friends

i begin with my day with family ...continue my day with friends :)....friends make my day happy sad anger frustrated ...pretty much everything :)...there are soo many friends who are sweet hearts cant name them all....my friends shower so much love i am very great ful to them all...i never had enough chance to thank them all ....i wish to make them special gifts :)...



4 Beach

since i stay opp beach i am soo addicted to it....the cool breeze it gives when i take a walk in the evening is so awesome...the mornin sun rise is worth more then anything :)...u could kill me for that :P hehe..i love the long rides i have with friends on the beach road its pretty awesome :)...so come to my place and i will defineltely give u a big ride on the beach road



5 Seven

heheh u must have not understood what i said here...its the number seven....yes there are lot of things in my life which have number seven in them...i have changed 5 cell numbers till now from 5 years...every cell number ends with 7 ....and i am perticular abt it....my employee id is 826=8+2+6=16=1+6=7 heheeh...my bike number is 4642.....my previous car number is 313....my birthday day comes to a total of seven....my god if i go on saying there would be more then 1000 sevens in this post :)....

The First 5 people in the comments should be doing this tag :)...have a gr8 week friends :)..Cess now i hope u know wat i am addicted to now :P....

5 point something

5 things i am addicted today ..

1.check my emails ..
2.blog ofcourse.
3.watch a movie ..
4. bike ride..long one may be..
5.walk on beach..

urs..hemu..

30 comments:

Swetha Padakandla said...

Hiya,
U r addicted to so many thngs, lol !!
The addiction to "7" is amazing..

Well, i guess i have been tagged by you now! okies.. am on the way doing it, thnx..

take care
Swetha

Keshi said...

cute tag :)

yes we r all addicted to blogging cos it releases our spirit.

Im a 7 too...born on the 25th hehe...

lovely heart pic there!

Keshi.

Nikhil Menon said...

Wow..thats a cool list..ges am featuring in the first 5..hopefully.. :)

Take care bro,coz I care.. :)

Nikhil

Saranya S said...

Wow, luved ur answers :) esp the last one, I also have a love for number 7 in my heart, always :) My birthday is on a 7th -is the reason.

Arv said...

thats an honest and neat list bro...

stay this way :)

take care... have a good day... cheers...

SMRITI said...

Nice addictions :)

Hope I'm not in the list of the first 5 ppl commenting :p :p :p

Staying in front of beach must be awesome na?? :)

Cheers!! :)

V. Archana said...

hmm.. nice list of 5 addicts. guess im not in the top 5 list ;) .. lol

Cяystal said...

Silly silly Hemz!..don't disclose stuff like bike numbers o net..ever! keep tht in mind kay? :)
Likewise..even m addictive to the numbers 5 and 9 ;)..for secretive reasons..lol
And obviouslee you're a celeb..Hemz Bond dude!

swati said...

hey that was sweet..
n i am 'J',you njoi the warmth of beach evry moment.. :(
7 lucky number na i knw.. :)
take care..

prajyot said...

well Mr.Addicto

nice post,and i match u in most of the cases..

hey so wats the situation of recession in there?

Jessica said...

I with you on one and two! :)

Arunima said...

hey nice 2 know all that!!!
n it was strange 2 know that u r addicted 2 a number...
May b that's the power of belief!!
:)
have a gr8 week ahead!

Anwesa said...

nice 2 kno ur addicted 2 no. 7
i luv this 5 pt format.

Rià said...

Hey good to knw about ur addictions. :) Ur addictions quite match to mine buddy! ;)

Sameera Ansari said...

I love the 1st,3rd & 4th addicts!May you always remain addicted to them :)

Cess said...

he he i hope i m not among the first 5 since i already done it, thanks for sharing it with us sweetie
tc

Margie said...

Nice!
Family is very important to me also.....friends as well!
How wonderful you get to spend time at the beach...no beach here and I miss it!

Have an awesome bike ride and enjoy your blogging!
I'm glad I met you through blogging...you are a kind & caring person!

Margie:)

Anonymous said...

the seven was scary bro

Veni said...

Hi Hemanth,

Am back after some time. Glad to know that you cant live away from your parents....me too.

Keertz said...

addiction to no.7!!
hmmm
interesting, it's good to c u write on these topics, i makes me say : WOW!!! :)

joie de vivre said...

ghoomo firo aish karo
kash mein bhi wedding mein aa pati
:(

Rahul said...

wow!! nicely written...

Am adding u as a friend :)

Keshi said...

ok Hemz, wuts wrong now? u hvnt replied to emails, u hvnt been in my blog lately, ur not here in ur blog either...wuts going on?

I guess being moody doesnt help ur friends all the time. Talk Hemz. I hate abrupt silence.

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

good, i am out of the five :D

nice stuff bro, good addictions, smart addictions! :)

aqua gurl said...

hey i love the pictures in the post....

plus i cudnt stop myself from saying...SEVEN has a lot to do in my life too, my id ends with seven.....phone num too, bday, house number has a 7,my lucky num is seven, hahahaaha jus too many too mention...

will visit you often:)

Nice blog:)

Keshi said...

WOW HEmz u say ur addicted to blogging and to ur friends, but u hv been off ur blog for quite some time now and also away from ur mates.

Ur addictions seem to be not so addictive after all!

Keshi.

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

surprise 'hi' from nithin...

Pri said...

nice to know about u and ur addictions :)
and these are something nobody would ever want you to let go off..so enjoy being 'addicted' forever! ;)

Aneesh said...

Interesting...tag and pretty interesting answers...
:D
what about 7 addictions and 7 point something?

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

update man....it's been long...