Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3ree R Tag

Rules:

Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

1.What is your current obsession?

getting away from the deletion button of my blog

2. What are you wearing today?

Formals blue shade :)..

3. What’s for dinner?

to early to ask


4. What’s the last thing you bought?

my new specs..

5. What are you listening to right now?

somebody's me -Enrique


6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Priya-one of my dear friend ..she is cute and lovely girl to always talk..

Menon-cool buddy and my bro :)...and awesome writer..


7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

Hyderabad...i promised a friend ....

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?

Water melon..


9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Hyderabad and lucknow ...to get my friends back...


10. Which language do you want to learn?

Tamil...

11. What’s your favourite quote?

People Leave us ..but the memories they gave are always kept with us in our heart...~Hemanth

12. Who do you want to meet right now?

all my friends ..and 2 best friends..

13. What is your favorite color?

Black and white

14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

all blue shaded shirts :)..

15. What is your dream job?

still dint dream..

16. What’s your favorite magazine?

Digit always abt being a geek

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

on buying a flight ticket to hell :P..


18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

what does it mean ?


19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?

Dev patel and frieda pinto...i really dont get the hype of slumdog..:P..

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?

i prefer both since its to hot these days short is better :).

21. What are you going to do after this?

still think to del or not the pages from life...

22. What are your favorite movies?

Matrix....LOTR...HP...the list just goes on....the most fav now i like is seven pounds..

23.How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?

blogger...google reader...orkut deletion page...

24. What inspires you?

Friendship.....


25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you.

a.Never wear a tight tshirt unless u have 6 packs :P...
b.Tight jeans are for whestlers not for us..
c.show ur true love and dont ever fake it...

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?

i have 3 closets :P..so can get from other one :P...

27. Coffee or tea?

coke :p


28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

I used to call my 2 best friends in this world...who are no more talking to me..


30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?

u can see my buddy list...


31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

romantic sundae this is awesome dessert...

32. Favorite Season?

Winter...my name remember...

33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?

2 min's maggi noddles ..

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

no one hurted me ever ...may be i hurted my dear ones..thats the reason of avoidance..and yeah no one hurts people on purpose...that is imp to be know if u trust the person..


35. What are you afraid of the most?

i get night mares of left lonely...i cant live like that...


36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?

My loved one's happiness

37:My Question: What makes me the most sad?

When my friends left me..

38: What would you do,if I die the next moment?

i already brought a ticket to hell so could follow u...cant waste the 100 dollar ticket :P....

39: What is friendship for u(my question)?

its everything ...


I tag everyone on my buddy list...who had not done it...do it now..:)...

3 comments:

Amity said...

good morning Hems,

now giving reflections is back? can't post a comment yesterday...:)

i did this tag already and what's similar answer I made is that you love the color blue...:)

Vani said...

Why on earth u want to delete ut blog for?? Dont even think of it hemz!

*enrique iglesias- I love his 'taking back my luv'

*aww..U wanna learn Tamil- How abt me teachin u..haha :))

* Ticket to hell-100$..U have to spend dat much money to get to hell..No thanks I'd better go to heaven then.. lolz :))

* U get nightmares of being left alone??Oh goshh..U r so damn creative..U could write screenplay for a fantasy movie! :)

*U think u hurt nyone- Oh no..no way hemz..For all I know..U could never hurt a friend..even if u try hard :)

Loved the last ques nd ans :))

Unknown said...

Lol.. funny answers...