Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Sameera

Happy Happy Birthday Sameera



5 Point something
5 Points about Sameera


1.She is absolutely a wonderful poet..and her poems made me do poems in prose :)..

2.She changes the theme of her blog according to the month and special causes...i loved it when she had done it pink in the month of october...



3.Because of her 55 fictions i have done 55 fictions of my own...she was my inspiration :)..


4.She is good commentor...she used to advice me lot of things and correct all my mistakes :)..


5.She is wonderful friend and she has been missing in the blog world for quite long time...wish her to come back and do those wonderful sweet posts...


i still remember the poem i wrote last year for this cute poetess :)...u can check it here

Thank u for ur wonderful wishes here on my birthday...love u all friends u all my day beautiful....i wish u all a wonderful week ahead...i will post my birthday details soon :).. 

10 comments:

Rià said...

happy b'day to ur dear friend!! :)

Anwesa said...

Happy b'de Sameera!!!!!! I miss her too...Come back soon,wudja?

Creativity said...

Sameera, Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Dear :) :)

Priya Joyce said...

happy b'day sameera :):)

Dhanya said...

Happy birthday to Sameera!!

Pramoda Meduri said...

happy B'day to Sameera...

hey shes a commentator?? wow...:)

Amity said...

Hi Hems,

such a sweet dedication for a poetess of a friend of yours...:)

i may search her blog and hope to find her, soon!

seems you've been dedicating post after posts to your friends celebrating their birthdays!

:)

Amity said...

Happy Birthday Samira...:)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Happy birthday to Sam...though We never got face to face but I am a sneaky reader of her blog..so I know how gud a blogger she is... May god fulfill all her wishes :)

Vani said...

Dats another sweet dedication from u hemz..Very nice :))

My belated B'day wish to Sameera..:)