Monday, November 23, 2009

Dumbi Day






Dear to all with
Unbroken friendship
Making smiles with
Belief in love with
Innocent heart :).










today is the dumbi gang day :P....well u know the gang right ..:P...consists of 4 dumbi's....Lena Sameera Divya and Preeti...today is the day when all 4 met online offline or chat blog...anything that may be but today its a dumbi day ...as a 2nd anniversary for their meet i dedicate this post...well i still remember last year's post :)...click here or even here :p..wish u all 4 all the happiness in life...and wish i could see u all blogging again :)..have a wonderful day :)..

13 comments:

Amity said...

Hi Hemu!

I know two members of the Dambi Gang Hemu, they are Lena and Preeti, but seems Preeti is no longer active in blogville and I miss her so much! With Lena, she told me she's quite busy the past few weeks na!

Happy anniversary Dambi Gang!

P.S. thanks to your great comments on Leo's guest post about me, I almost bloated with pride!

thanks dear!

Priya Joyce said...

I miss two of these gang....they aren't blogging nymore :(

niways happy dumbi day :P:D

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

i have tears in my eyes reading this hemu. cant thank u enough for this priceless post.

THANKYOU. :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

n do u knw how beautifully u have woven d dumbi essence in d acro??

n d pics so very beautiful too. can u mail me d pic? i want to keep it with me.

thanks dear :)

Anonymous said...

I miss them too! All four! :(

Happy Dumbi Day to the Fantastic Foursome! :)

Creativity said...

Happy Dumbi Day :) :)

Lena said...

awww... hemz that was so damn sweet!! i loved it :) thanks a lot for your beautiful post!!

@ PО and Amity: thanks a lot for the wishes :)

Devika Jyothi said...

Happy Dumbi day, Hemu and friends :)

you gave a lovely definition, Hemu :)

yours,
devika

prajyot said...

Happy dumbi day..

deeps said...

thats so nice of you ...
let me sing for them ...
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
and came lena, sameera, divya n preeti
to fetch a pail of a water ...

Dhanya said...

Lol. What a name - Dumbi :D

Rià said...

he he that was cute!! :)

PS the Pratsie said...

cutee :)