Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Give me a Break (50th post)

Thnks for comin to my blog and visitin it and make me write more things abt the world and part of myself in it ...
Guys i was thinkin wat to post for the 50th one ...thinkin made me think y to think that much on a topic y dont i post something abt love which i dint fall till now (if i had fallen i wont be writin this blog writing now because gals wont let peopl critize them just kiddin ;) )
One of my friend has recently fallen in love i asked him wat is the meanin of love he said actually he dint reply anything to me .... so here is wat i think .....If any body asked about love we think love of boy about the Girl or vise versa... but the word LOVE have very powrful meaning. it apply to all we love god, we love Nature, we love childrens, we love our brother and sisters, etc so love is the state of mind of a human or evan animals which makes him to have close relationship with other which he realy love. we can give different meaning for word love one best meaning we can give is
L - Long
o - original
v - valuable
e - emotion
L =Life became so beautiful from the day you took my heart away.
O =Once you were a stranger and now you are my soul.
V =Very special are those stoler smiles & glances.
E =Each moment spent wid u has given sweet memories for the life time 2 me.
L = Lack of sorrow
O = ocean of tears
V= valley of death
E = end of life
L=Library of Opportunities
O=Orchard of Apples
V=Valley of Temptations
E=Eternal in depth
L=Loss
O=Of
V=Valuable
E=Education
So Guys its upto u to decide to go with which one i would take the last one for now if i come across true love then i may change my meanin ;)

1 comment:

GK said...

3rd one.. its lake o sorrow.. not lack of sorrow.. :)