Friday, February 29, 2008

piCs I tooK


This Wer the Pictures I took lets Start With a Sunshine...This Pic was taken from my room at my Home Town Vizag at Mornin 5.45 isnt it beauuutiful... The reflection of the sun in the water is so coool







This again is from the same place it looks like a big war Zone with all the navy ships givin their rehasal's abt the war ..




A Parrot isnt it cute i took it some wer in a temple ..there wer two a pair one flew away by the time i clicked my camera bad luck :(






Mysore Palace one place everyone likes to visit on a good Holiday located abt 3 hrs drive from Bangalore







This is in Bangalore the height of the tree still ammuses me ;) i think my height also does the same to some people ;)







Most People dint understand wat the hell is this pic ..let me explain to u it's a bonmb named atom ..i have them durin a festival named divali ...i took the pic from very near by that only the explosion is been seen here ...