Saturday, February 2, 2008

give me a break (Trust)


So guys today lets discuss abt trust …. Ok I ask u one thing before goin into details how many people do u trust for ur life ..and how many people trust u for their life ..? This is a simple question but very difficult to ans as I to don’t know the ans to myself (let me say the reason also most people I talk seem to trust me wen I talk to them and some people don’t seem to even believe me (but I am always truthful to everyone as per my knowledge and takin till now) ) (Let me tell one more thing also never trust people who act as if they r trustin u ..because these people r the most people who let u down)


How does anyone actually trust me or u or vice versa how do u trust them …. For all the experiences I got from the beloved world I live in and the lessons also which I got from it tell me to be truth to anyone even if it is ur enemy because being truth keeps some people at least near to u (they will be counted as ur true friends who believe u in any means they can bet their life on ur word)

Recently an incident happen to me as I was waitin for a friend of mine to come on line to chat wen atlast she came as usual I was chatin and after sometime I said tat I was waitin for u for a long (as I was waitin for only her ) then she said really is that true (here ends the story she thought I was bluffin (I hate to lie even if I had to die for that )) so one word u loose confidence in ur self u feel as if some burden has fallen upon u and yest an another incident happen with another I was into an argument into some matter(as I usually go into argument always because no two persons thought's r the same ) I asked her wat do u think of me ? Do u think that I am also like the people who try to flirt gals ( I even said road side cheap romeo) she replied I don’t know (wat the hell does this ans mean r u not sure abt ur friend don’t u have trust in him if u have trust u say no if u don’t have u say yes ) I felt very much for that ans wat does it mean yes... No... I am not sure .. Wat would u think that u r friend does not have even a small trust on u (literally I was very hurt yest I dint sleep for much time for that ans )( I have a small prob I think much of even small things even related to me or to moi friends I care to much of everthing)

So people trust someone if they r truthful to u if only u feel so otherwise leave them ( I trust most of my friends (these days I am freakin out because of some incidents like getin pissed off of some situations may be I am became a person just opp to me and stop trustin helpin and even takin to people ) to my life can u ?

No comments: