Wednesday, March 5, 2008

give me a break (2 Votes against my blog...)


Hahahaha people ...i was taken ill for one day and wen i retured bac and opened my blog i saw 3 votes sayin they dint like moi blog ...one of the vote was done by my friend as she told me she wanted to tease me by that...the other votes ..i know the people..but dont want to give names..i know they have grudge on me ...anyways its thier wish to like it or not..but there is a tit for tat in here ..they had actually come all the way to my blog to put these votes ..wat a pity for u people ..hahahah...anyways i am happy that 2 people wont make a big diff to me ...as 57 liked it...and one more thing by putin u r votes u have increased my willing ness to post more topics into my blog so u people come visit and put a not likin vote for mee... u cant just come and put a vote nd go ..i dont get frustrated with these silly things as i know ..how people like me and y blog ...cheers to u i will make my blog more rockin from this day onwards.....
Yo...Hemanth.Potluri

No comments: