Monday, March 17, 2008

Gud Mornin my Dear Friends.......


Gud Mornin my dear friends...how r all of uu..how was ur weekend..from sat on wards i took a decision to go away from everyone i know....top 3 reasons....
1.People dont believe wat u say..wat's the use of being truth to them...
2.Getin new friends makes them forget old friends....old friends become pain to them ..because new friends have more to say and they praise u for everyting u say..give u names give u everything(actually i say it to flirting people..i hate to say this word..)anyways even if old friend tries to explain they dont understand....
3.Social networkin is changin my mind set i am losin my cool...i am getin ego probs...i am not myself...i dont know the perticular reason ..but friends r changin a lot which i am not able to adapt....my best friends is aginst me ..she does not believe me...so i dont have a good reason to chat with anyone so left evrythin for a while...Please dont misunderstand me....i will keep on blogin ...may reply to mails i recieve from anyone....tc have a nice day...

No comments: