Monday, December 24, 2007

7th class wow still grown up


Now I had new buddies here since I changed my city (most favorite of all susmitha ,shilpa actually I don’t remember the 3rd gal’s name dude she’s a northy both she and her bro wer my class ) these three wer like as my best friends and in boys ther was chaitanya(aka chaitu), abhishek(aka abhi) and last but not the least sai…

In 7th I was awesome I was into football volleyball basketball running longjump and the last but the best chess (actually chess is most fav of all (because we don’t have waste energy instead use only brain that to if the opp is tough enough)).. runnin was the most happened event of all time because we had races around the school wen ever we had normal break .. Lunch break... Playtime break...and evening break...

So rolled out my 7th 8th 9th clases with excitement and happiness covered and little studies also never forget that guys (whatever u do study helps u to cope up to the mark u dream of) So 10th haaa at last ending of good old days ..10th was hell always have to keep a book in front of u even though u study or not because 10th is the main it leads to the goal to the future (blah blah blah guys don’t get me wrong I am kidding with u to give u just a relief in betweenJ)..The friends I had were always cool with me they used to help out when I was struck in a tight corner or I used to see they don’t get into trouble we were close to each other.. Some of my friends were john harish chaitanya suman chakrapani shilpa praveena sushma (blah blah blah anyways y do u need the names of my friends ha ? hey I am kiddin don’t jump on me now I just wanted to say their names because some people r never to be forgotten as far as we live )…So I wrote my tenth full of nervous anxiety name whatever comes for tension...ha at last the exams were over full holidays (sorry I was thinking of holidays)...but the results came out soon then expected I scored around (ha y should I tell u )…so hemanth became a secondary school student (i.e. intermediate guys don’t take me wrong by saying secondary education) so the continuation be given in the Secondary Education…

No comments: