Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Calendar



Boys & Gals its Birthday of my Calendar Could u wish it Many Happy Returns of the Day. I Love my calendar very much it gets changed every after given me its 365 beautiful dates for me to enjoy...but this time its givin me an bonus date to enjoy a bit more ... u know it decorates my room with its marvolous wallpaper secneries ..which it changes every 30 days for me ... i am goin to have a suprise party for u dear Calendar with big cake and offcourse my fav diet pepsi ...







P.S:Guys I am kiddin with u .....Wish u all a very happy New Year ..May this New Year bring Happiness ,Sweetness and of course some Sadness to ur life (hey i mentioned sad because there may be some situations wen u r sad )(this sadness is not for people who take everthing easily without much tension hehehehe :) )

No comments: