Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Give me a break (views by viewers)


Guys u rock u visited my blog u have mailed me ur view's that very cool of u....
guys i want to share some views with u as i said the world with my eyes....
some people said u started awesome blog u rock dude ..but u cant handle the whole blog for long time as people loose interest on it as they think its not worth watchin(may be he is rite but i will not loose my hope)
one girl said wats the use of ur blog (use y do people always think of only use if i pay u will u start comin to my blog or should i give some gifts so that u see it i dint mean to hurt someone but wat type of question is it ) guys i am writin this for the people who think and want to know abt how people behave with diffrent kinds of people differently
one of my room mate said he will achieve a phd certificate for readin everything from my blog and i asked him wat will i get for writin it he said u may get a scold from me for free with out any cost
so people behave diffrently dependin on the situation ...usage for them ....benefit for them ...wat ever it is it 's only for them ...so people start seein the real world....
thnks for all ur views i would keep postin daily pls visit that's wat i ask u the least to do if ur intrested only

No comments: