Friday, December 21, 2007

Grown Up


So Hemanth u became a little big guy (actually I was the tallest of all so eventually the big guy) so in my 4th class I had a close friend named karthik (actually we were enemies first). So when I entered my 4th class I used be little under the bridge type after my first test I toped the second place in the class were karthik was the third topper … so eventually ego occurred (wat the hell am I taking to u what does a 4th class student has to do with ego hehehehe kiddin ) so fight took place between both of us that I stole his rank with 1 single mark … we fought till the next test a miracle happened I toped second again so this time we compromised because he to toped the second place with me(congrats karthik ur cleaver as me ) Hey guys I dint tell u about the first place it was topped by a girl she too was my friend her name was rimmy she was south western Indian from maharastra as she was doin boarding school and me as a day scholar .. Even karthik was a boarder … I was good at sports most favorite game football and basketball (also koko) .. guys believe it or not for the classes 4th and 5th I was the captain of my football team (actually there were 4 different houses in the class yellow green blue and red I was into green so I was the green house captain) I even won 2 cups in 5th class as a foot ball captain I have one the other was with karthik as he was the vice captain…then the school days rolled on with enjoyement I was in close friendship with karthik till my 6th class then I changed my city so new friends new places etc….. to be continued

No comments: