Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CHILDHOOD


Yeah child hood was the most fantastic that happens to everyone …when I was in LKG and UKG I used go on a rickshaw I used love it (probably most people even don’t know what actually a rickshaw as it is becoming an antique piece these days) as we would be sitting in an open area whenever it rained we used to enjoy the rain (hmmmm those days bring happiness to eyes).After that also I used to go to my school in a rickshaw for my 1st class where I got an award to top the class I think I have the award still with me it reminds me of how naughty I used to be … I think when I was in 3rd class I had a English teacher she was my favorite teacher what was her name aaaaaaaaaaa yeh I remembered her name was miss.------------(can’t give the names rite now ). She used to teach everything in such a way that u would never forget anything thought in her class. So I think 4th class means ur a grown up now u come to know atleast the diff between good and bad.. so the next comes in grownups….

1 comment:

lipika said...

babooi... hems... Me, Myself and the World yenti???? blog start chesaav yenti matter...
baaundhi keep going abaai. ne KGs enkaa gurthunaayaa neku?? good. rai raai baaga raai.... daily update chei :D