Thursday, October 30, 2008

Die Hard 25

This post continuation to my party one ...read that if u dont get wat i am saying :P

the people who r thirsty and hungry the party drinks and snaks are here

omg i dint sleep for more then 4 hrs :(...heheh...continuing my party from were i left it ..

2.53 am : a message from a friend wishing happy birthday (dude i am sleeping :P)

3.23:call from US ...wishing me and saying wat i am doin...
me:tupid i am sleeping :P
her:soo soon its just 3.30 in the mornin
me:go to hell tupid monkey :p..thnks and byee i will call as soon as i wake up :P..

4.39: 5 messages one after the other ...(my god no onw allowing me to sleep :P)

6.15 : got another call ...(full sleepy)
me :heeeeeloooooo zzzzzz
her :happy birthday hemanth i think ur still sleepy will clall u again :p..
me :itssssssss okkkk thnkssssss

7.30: another call ( my god no more sleeping... me got out of the bed )

8.00: brushed my teeth :P..and switched on my computer ..:).

8.10: my god 170 mails can i rea all of them now :(....ok start reading mails and it took me more then 30 mins :P..

8.40 :checked all the blogs ...people posted on me how sweet of themm ...love ya guys :)..

9.00 chated with some friends in invisible mode and out i go ....

9.20 power gone bloody shit :(...

10.00 i go to visit temples and take few snaps of me

i return home with my friend and no power yet ..man its like hell for me now...

12.30 power comes back i switch on my internet and go to my blog and see keshi left the party :( i am sad now..keshi power problems dont think bad abt it :(..

1.00 i appologise for the inconvience caused my bloggy power cut :(...

1.15 mom calls for lunch and have all my favs :P..and enjoy the meal

1.30 come back to my blog and start writing the post :P...

1.56 : posted buddies (pics coming soon )

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday, tried calling ur mobile...

Bhai with Chai said...

sai hai.. budday aish! :P

Meghna said...

Hey Hemu bhaiya- forgive me fr beign alte...u knw....net probs at home...mom and dad too angry fr sticking to net LOL!

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY BRo...an have u saved a big piece of cake for ur sissy? ;(
I hope u had a rocking diwlai and have a great birthday...party is cool....read all posts I missed out on...lovely invite...but it's applicable for me too na?
I'm in for tha party...realax....I think u can sleep nxt week for abhi toh rock karo LOL! ;P

Cяystal said...

This isn't fair..you never put up my birthday card here,HUH?! :X

M not talking to you..katti

Yamini Meduri said...

hmmmmm.....

so having a great day...... njoy it dear...its all urs....

Jessica said...

Glad you are having a great day! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

Aneesh said...

Nice commentary
:)

Keshi said...

hey its ok Hemz. Shit happens, I can u'stand that.



** see keshi left the party

lol yeah Keshi never WAITS for anything/anyone. If the party didnt begin on time as announced, she leaves. ;-)


Keshi.

swati said...

hey dear vry srry for being late.was busy with lotz of othr work...bt wishing u a vry vry exquisite life ahead...may god bless u with all his blessings...belated happy b'day...

swati said...

i missed ur party..my badluck :( will wait 4 anthr party soon...

Hemanth Potluri said...

@appu

thnks da...no probs ..:).

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@bhai

wats ur original name buddy...i want to make a gift to u too :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@meghna

sis no prob...i know ur prolems
ur alwasy invited sissy..:)..

and ur piece of cake is saved check it soon :)..

see ur gift too :).


urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@ayushi

dont be angry now :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@yamini

thnks yaar i am enjoing :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@jessi

will be soon on here :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@aneesh

thnks man :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi


u dont even wait for ur dear frnd :p..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@swati

dont worry buddies..next party for new year and u should be present there :)..

urs..hemu..