Thursday, October 30, 2008

Party begins


11.30: i am soo tensed that i am turning 25 today...in another half an hr...

11.40: got a call from bro saying birthday wishes will call me bac again..:P..

11.43: chating with 15 people is little difficult process my god :P..

11.50: call from london ....

A: yo man hoz u..
me:me cool...
talking some things

11.53 :another friend calls (omg)..

A: i wont cut the call unless i wish first :P..

11.54:started getting various calls and A does not cut the call...and got another mobile and stated getting call to that

11.57: 2 phones in 2 ears and chating with 20 people now ..(my god my brain is getting raced :P)

11.58: cess asks me wat time it is ..:P...my phones start geting many call waiting's my god like 20 people calling me..:P..

12:00 Happy Birthday wishes from everyone on orkut chat and phone ..

12.03 geting more number of calls :P...

12.40 omg like 40 people called me now wow(all over the world covered mostly...)...now tmmr my birthday bumps goin to rock my butts :P..

in between i see a post on smiley were i got a greeting for my birthday check it here

12.30 : cess wishes me the time i was exactly born and comments on my invitation post :)..soo sweet of u sweetie :)

1.00 started to close all applications related to chat saying thnks again too all my dearies...:)...

1.13 my party on blog starts ..here is the first part and remaining goin to comeon and on dont worry the whole day u wont be disappointed at all..

1.21 :thnks guys u rock..will sleep now and update u every thing as soon as i find time..:)..

and people who dint see my invitation in previous post please check it :)...

30 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! :D

lukkydivz said...

Happy happy birthday!!! :D

Saranya S said...

Very happy Birthday hemanth!!
Have a wonderful day with lotsa fun and joy! Hope this year brings you everything that you wish for!
Have fun!

Kumiththa said...

Many more happy returns of the day! Have a sweet 25th birthday:)

Keshi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEMANTH HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!!! Its ur bday its ur bday its ur bday its ur bday! :)


I've never seen such a neat countdown to a bday before WOOHOO! So far it rocked ha? COOL!


Here's my bday wish especially for Hemz...


May u always be surrounded by love n light...
May u always hv a penny or 2 in ur wallet...
May u always hv sound health and a cheerful heart...
May u always see the humor in life...
May u always keep smiling...
May u always hv the courage and strength to face anything that comes ur way...
May u always be remembered.


(and may u always remind Keshi that she's alive when her brain goes on a holiday lol!)


Hv a super duper day Hemz! Now where's mah Martini? ;-)


Keshi.

Priya Joyce said...

wohoooooooooo party began..dear..wish u all smiles today........

happy silver jubilee.........

janamdin mubaarak....

njoy
re
:)

Keshi said...

Joyce Im waiting for drinks n snacks to be served but Hemz is not even here LOL!

wut a party! let me turn on the stereo and entertain myself then :(

And the next thing Im gonna do is open the pressie I got for Hemz and keep it for myself!


Keshi.

Yamini Meduri said...

happy birthday hemu

check outmy bday gift to u in my blog.....

have a great day dear..... have a blast!!!

prajyot said...

happy birthday hemant..!!!

Arv said...

happy birthday mate... Have a great year ahead...

God bless ya...

:)

Cheers...

Diana Sahu said...

Happy Bday buddy.....Hav a rocking day....

V. Archana said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY hemanth.... :) :) :)
God bless...

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! Have lots of them with loads of fun! :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

janamdin ki hardik shubkamnaye :)

kiran sawhney said...

Happy Birthday Hemu. Have a rocking one.

Cяystal said...

A very very veeeeeeeerrry Happy Birthday
(I wished you at 11:45 sharp..in case you're gray cells aren't tht sharp! :X)
*Happy Birthday to you..you wwere born in the zooo..tralalalalala*

Keshi said...

WOW Hemz this is great...a party without the host? Im going home alright. I waited too long for the party to begin.

Hv fun with the rest when u do come ard! :)

tata!

Keshi.

Rià said...

oh wow!happy b'day friend. :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

i am srry to everyone...there has been a bloddy power cut ..so could not come online till now...kesh u there srry yaar..come back now :(..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

i am coming bac rite now..in few mins srry for not coming....pls come bac all the party is goin to start :)..

keshi pls dont go away..and wat is ard ? i am not drunkard..

@crystal..

yes wee both wer born there...so no prob sissy..

urs..hemu..

everyone i am struck up with lot things will come back pls dont miss understand me :(..

Cinderella said...

happy bday !!! have a bash !

Aneesh said...

Oh, as always I'm late.
Happy b'day :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

@jessi

thnks buddy..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@divz

thnks da..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@saranya

thnks yaar ...london girl :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@kumiz

thnks for those cute wishes..:)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@kesh

hugzzzzzzzzz....

that is a wonderful dedication u have given thnks soo much i will put it in my hall of fame soon :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@priya

heheh s it has begun and ended :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@keshi...

heheh srr for the late :P..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

@archana @ arv @yamin @prajyot @ria @ tara @dream @diana @ kiran @ cindy @ aneesh

thnks to all of u guys dont have time for invidual comment dont mind me pls...but u all guys make my day rock :)...

urs..hemu...